napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma lady

markdevito said:
Those Test/Mast/Tren blends sound out of control. I can't wait to order.

Thank you for your interest, the blends are very smooth and painless, a lot of effort was put into making them, i have no doubt you will enjoy and get good results.

markdevito said:
Those Test/Mast/Tren blends sound out of control. I can't wait to order.

She definitely has an extensive and impressive list! That is why she is here!! Only the best for everyone!

Ok so week one down with my cycle. 30mgs a day of dbol, 500mg of test e split in two shots, aromison 12.5mg eod and cycle support twice a day. Along with fish oil and vitamins. Pins are painless I did have site glute muscle for a few days but I believe that was my fault as I went deep with the shot. Second shot wasn't so deep. No knots no burning. I am the same weight I started but I am leaning out more oddly with dbol. My arms and chest are fuller and my pumps are nice. I can feel my blood pressure rise after I take my dbol but it calms down a Lil bit after. So I'm guessing I'm the right path. But I will give a update every week

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Naes said:
Ok so week one down with my cycle. 30mgs a day of dbol, 500mg of test e split in two shots, aromison 12.5mg eod and cycle support twice a day. Along with fish oil and vitamins. Pins are painless I did have site glute muscle for a few days but I believe that was my fault as I went deep with the shot. Second shot wasn't so deep. No knots no burning. I am the same weight I started but I am leaning out more oddly with dbol. My arms and chest are fuller and my pumps are nice. I can feel my blood pressure rise after I take my dbol but it calms down a Lil bit after. So I'm guessing I'm the right path. But I will give a update every week

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Keep the updates coming brother! So far so good!

Top Bottom