bannednutritionRegenRx

Performance enhancement only

Mejshnoon

Age 32
Height 6,2
Weight 230
Body fat % 15
Years of training 17
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
-First was regrettably anavar only, with gnc pct "erase pro" (I know guys, I know). Source was suppdirectmc. Bf was 9%at the time.
-after a bit more research...second was sustanon at e4d 1-12w, dbol 1-4w, otc ai from a1supplements aromx throughout. Awesome gains. I fucked up by going right into my pct of clo 100-50, nolv 40-20 for 3 weeks. Started a weird diet at the end and got up to 11% bf. after three weeks I took one week of putting nothing in my system. Source ashop, stealth sus, balklanpharm dbol, BP clo and nolv.
- found Dylans videos did more research and still on the weird diet my 3rd and current cycle is masteron Eod 1-8w, sus again at e3d for 1-12w, winny 8-12w, ai same as above, pct same as above except in going to wait a week after the last sus shot to run. Ran nolvadex throughout this cycle and had to adjust the dosage because I was feeling a little weird. Gains were not as abundant as the last cycle and libido was up and down. So I have halo on the way with arimidex. Halo will be last 3weeks at 30 down to 5mg, ai is 1mg pill will be cut to make .25mg ed. Source ashop. Mast and sus were sp labs, win, clo and nolv were bp. Halo and arimidex are pharamacom. Also shot up to 17%bf this cycle, so I'm switching back to my normal diet.

GOALS
I don't give two shits to be big and muscley, I'm already sitting at 6,2 230 which is 10 pounds to heavy for me my main goal is performance and libido. My particular job requires me to be not super heavy and to be able to perform with endurance and strength. My main goals are just that endurance, strength and libido with strength being the main focus at this point. I'm looking for a cycle that will do just that without putting on weight so I'm looking to do
Test p Eod
Privion
Primo
Halo at the end
Arimidex throughout this time
Same pct as before.

Supplements bcaa, fish oil, vitamin c and d, arginine, multi. Triflex for the joints on winny.

General idea of nutrition. zone

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) Shoulder surgery, circa 2009

Main source of info is dylan (big thank you brother!), and steroid.com

Bring the pain, I'm ready, thoughts??

hey bro... i guess im lost... why are you running any steroid with that type of goal and especially halo? halo is really only for contest prep or to get ready for an upcoming fight etc... it doesn't fit in ANYTHING your doing... proviron, absolutely for libido and you already know i love primo but with your goals, this is ALL completely unnecessary, truly... i really don't get it... your pct is not even close to complete either... a clomid and nolva pct is shit bro... its not even close to complete... you can run the cycle, of course, but i just don't see the point with what your saying your trying to accomplish... you can get HUGE endurance and significant strength with sarms only and you can add proviron in there...

now here's one thing you could definitely do though because primo is great with endurance to stack with GW501516... you could go with test, primo, proviron and these three sarms... GW-501516, SR9009 and RAD140... you want fucking endurance and strength... good luck finding a better cycle than this unless you added eq to it... otherwise, nothing can come close to it... let me know and ill give you the full layout...

Fuck me, welp good thing is that I haven't bought shit yet. I thought your vid said halo is one of the top ones for strength? And I was turned into gw by accident but the rat cancer thing is weird. What do toy thing about the cancer scare, is it legit? I'm ok with the risk vs reward but I rarely find his info.

Jesus, my apologies for the typos. I hope it makes some sense.
brother, yes, halo is excellent for strength but you need to watch my videos on it specifically... you dont just use it just because... its literally one of, if not the harshest steroids you can run and its not something to just "throw in" Bro, i have literally addressed GW and cancer like probably a billion times by now... the ONE study was so flawed and disproven a million times over... they study itself was a completely disaster and they were administering massive amounts over huge periods of time on rats and as i said, this has been disproven a million times over... trust me, all that shit is not necessary and do you honestly think i would be sitting here recommending cancer causing drugs to people??? come on bro

I watched your halo vid, im tracking the harshness you pointed out. I will take the necessary precautions. Good point with gw, i meant no disrespect. I just watched you rad and sr videos. All seems legit and to fit. Lastly would a bombs be redundant in your recommended stack? Dbol worked very very well for me for strength but too much weight was gained.
Thank you for the info.

Last edited:
Another ,thing is that the strength gains from halo are 100% temporary. You'll not retain a thing from it as soon as you come off of it. I'm assuming ing you want more keepable gains, right?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I watched your halo vid, im tracking the harshness you pointed out. I will take the necessary precautions. Good point with gw, i meant no disrespect. I just watched you rad and sr videos. All seems legit and to fit. Lastly would a bombs be redundant in your recommended stack? Dbol worked very very well for me for strength but too much weight was gained.
Thank you for the info.
a bombs?? brother, you will gain MORE size with anadrol than dbol... so im guessing probably not for what your wanting... no disrespect taken bro... you asked a logical question... are you intent on using steroids here or do ou want sarms only? let me know and i'll set you up a mean cycle.... y

Anadrol gains more weight...sweet. I guess halo would be the only option should I go that route. I have nothing against sarms, I honestly don't know much about them. They seem way more expensive is all. I've been experimenting on my own so any recommended stacks you have would be epic information.

Another ,thing is that the strength gains from halo are 100% temporary. You'll not retain a thing from it as soon as you come off of it. I'm assuming ing you want more keepable gains, right?

Yes. I would want retainable strength. Didn't know i would lose it all. Another fucking expensive lesson.

Anadrol gains more weight...sweet. I guess halo would be the only option should I go that route. I have nothing against sarms, I honestly don't know much about them. They seem way more expensive is all. I've been experimenting on my own so any recommended stacks you have would be epic information.
for your goals, nothing is going to come close to sarms period.. heres a link to my articles on them.. read up a bit and let me know and i'll design your cycle... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

I sure hope you go with the sarms option
Cuz to be blunt....your wild BF swings show you can't keep a consistent nutrition plan
Steroids are for those that can and do....for years

Yes. I would want retainable strength. Didn't know i would lose it all. Another fucking expensive lesson.

For your goals to have retainable strength, sarms could be a great option. The power stack from www.sarmsx.com is probably your best option for your goals

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I sure hope you go with the sarms option
Cuz to be blunt....your wild BF swings show you can't keep a consistent nutrition plan
Steroids are for those that can and do....for years

Used a bodpod to measure, Went from 9 to 17 now at 15 in a year. You would be right but theres a lot more to it.

For your goals to have retainable strength, sarms could be a great option. The power stack from www.sarmsx.com is probably your best option for your goals

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

After some research sarms seems to be the way to go. My T before any sus use was at 300 to 400 which is too low for my age. So some form of test will always have to be used.

Top Bottom