napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides results and side effects

Ayman_1212

Hello guys am intending to start a peptide cycle to have a nice clean bulk, taking into consideration i’ve Never had an AAS cycle I want to ask about results, contraindications, pct, side effects, proper cycling and dosage I am thinking of peg mgf and ghrp6, also am prone to androgen I’ve alopecia, what’s your advice?

5’9, 178 roughly. I would try to get a little leaner for starters brah. Think you could put on more mass naturally too. What’s your diet like?

4 meals per day
breakfast:1 egg, 3 whites 1 oat meal with skimmed milk, bread, cheese
After 2 hours a protein shake with 1 banana
Lunch: half chicken breast+ rice and greens

Preworkout: other half of chicken breast and rice 1 hour later coffe and a banana, 1 creatine capsule

Post workout: protein

Last meal: mashed potatos and half chicken breast

1 hour later tuna can
Then
Sleep

I would say roughly 2000 calories a day then? Not insulting your intelligence, but have you ever tried a TDEE calculator to get your maintenance calories? I would work on a diet and get a little leaner man. Especially if youre trying to bulk. And most the question you asked are in this forum. Some really good material

im not a peptide fan whatsoever so i generally dont recommend them often, aside from things like tb500 and bpc but other than that, rarely do i ever recommend them as there are far better alternatives...

Top Bottom