napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide/AAS Question

KODA24

Hey all, I'm wondering......can you run a AAS cycle alongside CJC-1295 DAC? I've been researching my ass off and know DAC is better with a GHRH peptide ran with it. I'm dying to try these out but Im Already committed to a ROBO Spring/Summer run in May. I'm a veteran user and ready to shake things up if possible. I appreciate your input,
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sure you can... im not a fan of peptides at all but theres no reason you cant use them with steroids whatsoever

Thanks bro.... as a matter of fact I was watching/reading your video on it. I'm very interested in the hgh natural release. I'm 52 want to feel better hopefully without the cost of full blown hgh. Maybe I should run my cycle then use the peptides? I'm eager to check them out. Your my go to for information.

Thanks bro.... as a matter of fact I was watching/reading your video on it. I'm very interested in the hgh natural release. I'm 52 want to feel better hopefully without the cost of full blown hgh. Maybe I should run my cycle then use the peptides? I'm eager to check them out. Your my go to for information.

you could try them on their own first and see how/if you like them or not that way... that would be ideal to start with so you can gauge if they are worth it to you or not

you could try them on their own first and see how/if you like them or not that way... that would be ideal to start with so you can gauge if they are worth it to you or not
Yes I think I'm going to go that route......thanks again bro. Robo cycle starts in May.

Yes I think I'm going to go that route......thanks again bro. Robo cycle starts in May.

Keep us updated.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Keep us updated.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg
Will do bro, also is Pharmacom selling SR9009? Looking for sources. Thanks.

Hi Koda. I have done a lot of study and personal use of peptides over the years. IMO to do it right you need a solid source (very hard to find) and you need to run it for a while. The results are minimal and quite frankly I am now a believer that the SARMs and Sarm style growth secrete products are far superior. Here is my reasoning: they do not require a complicated process of lypholizing the peptides for use, SARMs are bio available (taken by mouth) which mean no extra pinning. I have personally enjoyed my results from SARMs (when I say this I am including GW and MK677) when pared with AAS over any peptide run I have done. Honestly, if I just had money falling out of me then maybe I would run peptides... but even then I’m not so sure of the value given the extra storage, pinning and extra cost around just using them.
Now running real deal GH will always trump any peptide you could ever run but then you are not using your own bodies GH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Koda. I have done a lot of study and personal use of peptides over the years. IMO to do it right you need a solid source (very hard to find) and you need to run it for a while. The results are minimal and quite frankly I am now a believer that the SARMs and Sarm style growth secrete products are far superior. Here is my reasoning: they do not require a complicated process of lypholizing the peptides for use, SARMs are bio available (taken by mouth) which mean no extra pinning. I have personally enjoyed my results from SARMs (when I say this I am including GW and MK677) when pared with AAS over any peptide run I have done. Honestly, if I just had money falling out of me then maybe I would run peptides... but even then I’m not so sure of the value given the extra storage, pinning and extra cost around just using them.
Now running real deal GH will always trump any peptide you could ever run but then you are not using your own bodies GH.

Thanks for that input bro.....changes my thinking on this. Appreciate it.

well said brother and i will tell you, stretch is someone i have full confidence in, especially when it comes to peptides.. hes shown A TON of knowledge on them over the years and definitely knows what hes talking about with them...

well said brother and i will tell you, stretch is someone i have full confidence in, especially when it comes to peptides.. hes shown A TON of knowledge on them over the years and definitely knows what hes talking about with them...
You can 5ell just by how he responded to the post, great input, well received.

Top Bottom