napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PE Aromasin question

Matthew712

I'm subject to random alcohol tests does anyone know if the Aroma from Pure Essence has traces of alcohol? Idk what amount is enough to show up in a etg urinalyses.

I'm subject to random alcohol tests does anyone know if the Aroma from Pure Essence has traces of alcohol? Idk what amount is enough to show up in a etg urinalyses.

Its suspended in alcohol but you only take it in half ml doses every other day... Its trace amounts at best and should not show up on anything but you can do a test just to be sure... Buy yourself an at home alcohol test from a drug store and test it

I think it is extremely low. I have a client that gets tested for this type of thing and no issues their.

As Dylan said, the dose is only a half ml every other day. To put this in perspective, it takes 45ml to equal the amount in a normal 1.5oz shot glass. You are getting just over 1% of the amount of alcohol in a shot. It is NOT detectable at that low of an amount. Not even close

You are more likely to pop for using mouth wash lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its suspended in alcohol but you only take it in half ml doses every other day... Its trace amounts at best and should not show up on anything but you can do a test just to be sure... Buy yourself an at home alcohol test from a drug store and test it
Are all sarms suspended in alcohol?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'm also subject to random etg screens. I have had no problem at all taking as much as 3mls a day. It's a negligible amount. Think about it like this they say NyQuil possibly can have you come up positive, just possibly. A dose of NyQuil is 30mls at 25% alcohol by volume. That's 7.5 mls of alcohol. I think you will be more than fine taking a half a milliliter.

I'm also subject to random etg screens. I have had no problem at all taking as much as 3mls a day. It's a negligible amount. Think about it like this they say NyQuil possibly can have you come up positive, just possibly. A dose of NyQuil is 30mls at 25% alcohol by volume. That's 7.5 mls of alcohol. I think you will be more than fine taking a half a milliliter.
Good info ,thx

That's a very good way of putting it. Like I said earlier, it's such a minuscule amount that it becomes a non issue

So u have passed etg while on sarms? Just to verify what u said

Better way of saying it is that the absorption rate and bioavailability rate is much greater suspended in alcohol than in pill form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes sense, I'll stick we PE sarms. I'm subject to random ETG tests though. They can detect 1 beer(equivalent 10-14ml alcohol) 24 hrs, so I'm trying to figure out math on how long for 2-3 ml of sarms could be seen. Likely just several hours

Makes sense, I'll stick we PE sarms. I'm subject to random ETG tests though. They can detect 1 beer(equivalent 10-14ml alcohol) 24 hrs, so I'm trying to figure out math on how long for 2-3 ml of sarms could be seen. Likely just several hours

i would venture to guess less than a day... you may want to do some trail and error on your own but it should not correlate to any longer

If you know anyone with a BAC meter you could check it, but I would venture to say that it is probably unreadable.

If you know anyone with a BAC meter you could check it, but I would venture to say that it is probably unreadable.
Def unreadable via Bac , etg test for a metabolite produced from alcohol. If I consume 2-3 ml i think that's less the using mouth wash . I'm pretty sure I'm safe just researching as much as possible. All studies I've read make me think I'm fine by 10 hours

Top Bottom