napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

No absolutely not bro. Anytime you are on AAS at all, it can lower your chances of conceiving. However when you come off and hormone levels return to normal your chances of conceiving a child should be normal again, provided you made a successful recovery

Thank you!

Running Deca only at 250mg. I'll be dropping deca 2 weeks prior to test and starting pct 2 weeks after last test pin

Running Deca only at 250mg. I'll be dropping deca 2 weeks prior to test and starting pct 2 weeks after last test pin

i think youd be fine dropping the Caber same time as DECA. but ultimately thats your call on how you feel it is affecting you. for me personally i know for a fact i can run deca at 150-200 with no caber, i get no sides

So how do you know I'd you need caber

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

If your dick stops working and you start lactating, you need caber lol.

But seriously, it's one of those things that I feel should always be ran as a precaution. The only exception is if you are running. Very low doses of nandrolone. Like say 100-150mg. Then I probably personally wouldn't run any prolactin protection and just make sure I kept estrogen in check

I wouldn't even run caber till I am running 400mg per week or more. I've run caber on low dose npp and it made me feel like garbage.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Do you run caber through pct aswell or stop when the deca Ester clears?

I'd personally run it a couple weeks past my last deca injection and that's about it. To be safe, there's no problem running it through pct either

If your dick stops working and you start lactating, you need caber lol.

But seriously, it's one of those things that I feel should always be ran as a precaution. The only exception is if you are running. Very low doses of nandrolone. Like say 100-150mg. Then I probably personally wouldn't run any prolactin protection and just make sure I kept estrogen in check

I'm running Deca150mg right now with 100mg Test... Aromasin 12.5mg eod... No deca dick... No prolactin sides what so ever... Currently week 9...feeling great! Gains are slow but steady... Just how I want them...

My opinion is that your Aromasin dose wasn't high enough for your test. And if you didn't run caber your estrogen being higher would allow prolactin to be made. I'm on 900mg test with 500mg deca and at first I ran 12.5mg EOD....but had to adjust to every day dosing to keep the estrogen in check. I'm in week 6 and have no deca Dick issues whatsoever. As a matter of fact, libido is through the roof

I ran caber. Forgot to mention it. But yeah Aromasin may have been too low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I guess I should just keep caber on hand til any noticeable prolactin sides. How fast can caber act? Say I feel or see prolactin sides coming, could caber combat sides few hours after the .5 dose?

I just started the 200 / 200 train last week. If all goes well, I'll just keep with this protocol as the base of my TRT. The Deca is Radjay 250 from Roids 24, the Test is from my TRT clinic and 50mg Proviron ED from Hipo. I'm thinking throughout the year I'll alternate with Tbol and SARMS Superman stack to spike this base protocol. Good to share with you guys!

Top Bottom