napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

I just started the 200 / 200 train last week. If all goes well, I'll just keep with this protocol as the base of my TRT. The Deca is Radjay 250 from Roids 24, the Test is from my TRT clinic and 50mg Proviron ED from Hipo. I'm thinking throughout the year I'll alternate with Tbol and SARMS Superman stack to spike this base protocol. Good to share with you guys!
So are you talking a total of 400mg of compound during your cruise?

Yes, we've written about it a couple of times. This is very similar to a protocol used back in the nineties for burn victims and HIV patients. Low-dose therapeutical testosterone coupled with Low dosed deca as a one-two punch. One compound does what the other doesnt. They are safe together because neither one by itself is dosed high. Probably sounds hi to some on this board for TRT purposes, however I have a high absorption rate.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I guess I should just keep caber on hand til any noticeable prolactin sides. How fast can caber act? Say I feel or see prolactin sides coming, could caber combat sides few hours after the .5 dose?

yes, you should ALWAYS keep it on hand brother... it works quickly but it wont be quick enough if you let it go too long... the last thing you want is prolactin issues... it messes with your manhood in more ways than one... it would definitely not cure you in a few hours but it would help...

I just started the 200 / 200 train last week. If all goes well, I'll just keep with this protocol as the base of my TRT. The Deca is Radjay 250 from Roids 24, the Test is from my TRT clinic and 50mg Proviron ED from Hipo. I'm thinking throughout the year I'll alternate with Tbol and SARMS Superman stack to spike this base protocol. Good to share with you guys!

bro you are so right on with this entire layout... you are going to absolutely love all this... very wise decisions and you will see quickly... radjay is the shit so you will love that... keep us updated on everything

bro you are so right on with this entire layout... you are going to absolutely love all this... very wise decisions and you will see quickly... radjay is the shit so you will love that... keep us updated on everything
Thanks man I sure will! I'm pretty jacked up about it, just finished my labs and physical at the doctor just to make sure that baselines were all correct before I get started.

Thanks man I sure will! I'm pretty jacked up about it, just finished my labs and physical at the doctor just to make sure that baselines were all correct before I get started.

very wise bro... let me know if you need any other help and i got you

My acne is completely gone... I think it was from the hormonal changes and my body recovering from my first blast in a really long time. I'm in week 10 of my deca test cruise and I'm pimple less :)

And that my little buddy is the fountain of youth.Pay NO attention to the man behind the curtain(oz) or the guy at the gym. This 200/200 is all that you will need as you progress into old age.When the time comes and maybe you are 55 and feeling mighty, then add 30 mg dbol for the first 3-4 weeks then 200/200. You stick to your guns here bro. Train like a mo fo and do not eat shitcakes like the rest of the world. Do not eat garbage and do not drink poison, and you will live long and be as mighty as ever.

And that my little buddy is the fountain of youth.Pay NO attention to the man behind the curtain(oz) or the guy at the gym. This 200/200 is all that you will need as you progress into old age.When the time comes and maybe you are 55 and feeling mighty, then add 30 mg dbol for the first 3-4 weeks then 200/200. You stick to your guns here bro. Train like a mo fo and do not eat shitcakes like the rest of the world. Do not eat garbage and do not drink poison, and you will live long and be as mighty as ever.

I really cant wait to get to a place where i can run the old drb protocol man i love you and miss your ass lol. you in the swamps or in the jungle? anyways good to see you back around and where the heck has jake been?

Wow! Drb! Thanks for responding! I've read so much about the 200 / 200 this past year since I started TRT at age 53! Just totally makes sense! I'm only a year and four months away from adding the Dbol lol! Take care and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I'm estrogen sensitive so I have some TBol instead... I'll probably be running it soon but haven't decided when...

I'm estrogen sensitive so I have some TBol instead... I'll probably be running it soon but haven't decided when...

You can always start with a low dose dbol 4 weeks and gauge from there, combine with some good aromaisn and knowing your personal ranges coupled with a few runs and you'll have it down. While half life is very short so u can always just drop it be out your system real quick.

You can always start with a low dose dbol 4 weeks and gauge from there, combine with some good aromaisn and knowing your personal ranges coupled with a few runs and you'll have it down. While half life is very short so u can always just drop it be out your system real quick.
Thanks... I'll consider that...

200 test and 200 deca is probably going to be the base of my next cruise

200 test and 200 deca is probably going to be the base of my next cruise
I was under the impression that most suggest only running 200mg TOTAL during a cruise? I was thinking of adding 100mg of mast at some point during a cruise, but I don't want to dip below 180-200mg of test because that is the sweet spot for me on a cruise. So would 180-200mg of test + 100mg of mast be an all right cruise dose?

I was under the impression that most suggest only running 200mg TOTAL during a cruise? I was thinking of adding 100mg of mast at some point during a cruise, but I don't want to dip below 180-200mg of test because that is the sweet spot for me on a cruise. So would 180-200mg of test + 100mg of mast be an all right cruise dose?
I still would consider that low of a dose cruising but 100mg Mast is very low. Maybe purposeless? What's your intention with it?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom