napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

I was under the impression that most suggest only running 200mg TOTAL during a cruise? I was thinking of adding 100mg of mast at some point during a cruise, but I don't want to dip below 180-200mg of test because that is the sweet spot for me on a cruise. So would 180-200mg of test + 100mg of mast be an all right cruise dose?

that would be fine but if your on trt with mast, you should have it at 200... i would go 150 test and 200 mast... that would be perfect

I was under the impression that most suggest only running 200mg TOTAL during a cruise? I was thinking of adding 100mg of mast at some point during a cruise, but I don't want to dip below 180-200mg of test because that is the sweet spot for me on a cruise. So would 180-200mg of test + 100mg of mast be an all right cruise dose?
I think it really depends on the person and the level your at. I'm doing 150/150 right now and I feel really good... Just a little bit better edge in the gym, more energy throughout the day, and higher libido but nothing extreme at all...

I still would consider that low of a dose cruising but 100mg Mast is very low. Maybe purposeless? What's your intention with it?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
I wouldn't be doing it to really net any gains, but I've heard it adds an extra boost in the gym as well as the sack ;). Also people note an overall feeling of well being.

that would be fine but if your on trt with mast, you should have it at 200... i would go 150 test and 200 mast... that would be perfect
I'll certainly consider that! Thanks.

I think it really depends on the person and the level your at. I'm doing 150/150 right now and I feel really good... Just a little bit better edge in the gym, more energy throughout the day, and higher libido but nothing extreme at all...
Interesting. I know a lot of people are like, "Anything over 200 total is a cycle bro."

Yeah. I do get crazy about sex on Mast. I love the way I feel on it. If you decide to do it, I'll be watching. I'm curious of the effect of it that low. Every consider Proviron? 25mg a day. Similar to Mast. Really just another option. I read somewhere that it was used for trt in some European countries.

Yeah. I do get crazy about sex on Mast. I love the way I feel on it. If you decide to do it, I'll be watching. I'm curious of the effect of it that low. Every consider Proviron? 25mg a day. Similar to Mast. Really just another option. I read somewhere that it was used for trt in some European countries.

i use proviron as a staple on trt at 50 mg day... its great but honestly, mast is superior...

I've been loading up on deca for a month now. Should start to get good effects soon and then add to my next cycle. When I go back to trt I'll do my prescribed 330 MG test and 200 or 300mg deca. Should make it interesting.

I've been loading up on deca for a month now. Should start to get good effects soon and then add to my next cycle. When I go back to trt I'll do my prescribed 330 MG test and 200 or 300mg deca. Should make it interesting.

yes, it should be showing any time for you bro...

It's debatable but just depends on the person and circumstance. It also depends on the compounds used. Implementing 100-200mg of deca to compliment TRT is a very common thing used and has been for a very long time

Your idea of running mast with test at those doses seems fine to me

Anything over 200 is a cycle was gospel for as long as I can remember. Now you can cruise 400+ . I like it here! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I was under the impression that anything under 600mg of eq is pointless? What benefits does it provide during trt at this dose? Truly curious :).

Low dose EQ has shown to increase RBC count so yes it is still going to work just not like when your @ 500-600mg EQ.

Interesting. I was under the impression that anything under 600mg of eq is pointless? What benefits does it provide during trt at this dose? Truly curious :).

Same benefits only to a lesser extent. Everyone responds differently so don't listen to the old rumors of "anything under (fill in the blank) is pointless"
500mg EQ is more than enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

ive used it on trt at 200 myself and it was okay at best... i did see it working but nothing like it does at an 800 mg dose... MOST, NOT ALL, find that anything under 600-800 is nowhere near what it can be at the higher dose however that does not apply to EVERYONE... its definitely more common to see more results at the higher intended dose though... some things are not meant to be ran too low and not the best fit for trt but you never know until you try

I've always ran EQ at higher end of the spectrum but I'm going to try a low dose this next time around and see just how different it is.

Top Bottom