napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

I noticed the joint benefits around week 4 and gains around week, 6-7 @ 150/wk

Low Test and Deca sound like a delight. I'll be running this for my Trt soon at 100/100. Bros getting nice gains cruising. I can see myself rare blasting if this combo works well for me. I can see myself bumping it to 200/200 plus 600 eq for blast once a year. Bow that's a Farley strong whatever you want it to be with little to know sides.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Tell you what though... Deca is making me hungry...feel like eating every hour!

Low Test and Deca sound like a delight. I'll be running this for my Trt soon at 100/100. Bros getting nice gains cruising. I can see myself rare blasting if this combo works well for me. I can see myself bumping it to 200/200 plus 600 eq for blast once a year. Bow that's a Farley strong whatever you want it to be with little to know sides.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
That is similar to my protocol. I ran NPP at 100-200 and test prop at 80 for 6 months or so. I blasted for a month in there with 150 test and 300 NPP. The gains were solid. I much prefer low dose. Less sides. Maintainable gains.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

That is similar to my protocol. I ran NPP at 100-200 and test prop at 80 for 6 months or so. I blasted for a month in there with 150 test and 300 NPP. The gains were solid. I much prefer low dose. Less sides. Maintainable gains.

Do you pin NPP eod?

Nandrolone does cause an increased appetite and the more good food you eat the more gains results
Agree. I get so hungry on it. My appetite goes crazy. I also notice that when I get the smallest hunger, it feels like my blood sugar drops or something. I have to eat immediately or I get sort of dizzy.

Do you pin NPP eod?
Every day with my test prop. I stay away from long esters whenever possible. I just got bold Ace from 2 different labs. I hear it's gonna hurt but I will take pain over Undecylenate. I like to adjust my cycles with quick results.

Agree. I get so hungry on it. My appetite goes crazy. I also notice that when I get the smallest hunger, it feels like my blood sugar drops or something. I have to eat immediately or I get sort of dizzy.

Yes Sir, Nandrolone can effect glucose metabolism so it is possible to get symptons of low blood sugar

there is no doubt that deca gets its bad rap from the prevalent misuse that is often seen... when you start to get in that 300-500 range, you are going to start to see the side effects commonly associated.. more so on the higher end but as you generally increase and get out of line, as many often do believing in the more is better concept, you will only bring on more side effects and not more in your favor... there is absolutely no need to get that high... 200 mg of deca is more than enough to get everything you need out of it... call me crazy, but i like to avoid side effects as much as possible and whenever necessary and i like clean and sustainable gains and deca shows to give A LOT if you run it properly... this has been one of if not the best times i have ever had with anything and just at 150/150/150 with test, deca, primo...

I think that is a woman thing. Mine does that shit too. She always wants to check me for any to see if there's any she can get

And I thought I was the only one!!!! My wife is like a freaking nut for popping Zits! And she has no mercy at all!!!! LOL

there is no doubt that deca gets its bad rap from the prevalent misuse that is often seen... when you start to get in that 300-500 range, you are going to start to see the side effects commonly associated.. more so on the higher end but as you generally increase and get out of line, as many often do believing in the more is better concept, you will only bring on more side effects and not more in your favor... there is absolutely no need to get that high... 200 mg of deca is more than enough to get everything you need out of it... call me crazy, but i like to avoid side effects as much as possible and whenever necessary and i like clean and sustainable gains and deca shows to give A LOT if you run it properly... this has been one of if not the best times i have ever had with anything and just at 150/150/150 with test, deca, primo...
Agree 100%. Some of the protocols I see. Just nuts. Abuse.

you just needed a snickers bruh lmao
Lol... Yeah I'm trying to keep my calories in check but it's hard... I heard EQ is the same but I haven't ran it yet but I have on hand and probably gonna run it soon...

Yeah, I've been super hungry ever since deca has kicked in... coupled with MK-677 from pure essence... Oh man am I ravenous! lol.

Top Bottom