napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone actually taken SR9009?

Huskers52

Im 18 and ran a cycle of Mk2866 and then just got done with LDG 4033. The results have been amazing. Self esteem went through the roof. Dylan truly changed my life and I can not thank him enough for what he is doing for us.

I want to lose a couple pounds and also am curious to test this new sarm. So has anyone actually taken it? I have heard that it messes with your biological clock, basically messing with sleep schedule, response to darkness and lightness, sleep production would all be messed up.

If you guys could confirm that SR9009 does not do this i would really appreciate it.

Also do i need to take a PCT with SR9009 or should i take anything with it like Mk-2866?
How long should i run it also? 4-5 weeks then stop for about a week and so on?

Edit* i know i wrote a lot, basically i just want to make sure this new sarm is safe.

you should and could run all of the ones you have taken as a stack for ultimate performance not 1 at a time. the results you will get stacked would be phenomenal and yes there are some sr9009 reviews and logs in this very forum look around read and learn and ask Dylan or RickRock what stack you should be on for your particular goals

Yeah!! i was planning on doing that but i was afraid taking multiple sarms at once would be taxing on my body!!!. After taking them both separately though and having 0 size effects i feel more confident stacking them!. Thanks for the fast reply brother

Im 18 and ran a cycle of Mk2866 and then just got done with LDG 4033. The results have been amazing. Self esteem went through the roof. Dylan truly changed my life and I can not thank him enough for what he is doing for us.

I want to lose a couple pounds and also am curious to test this new sarm. So has anyone actually taken it? I have heard that it messes with your biological clock, basically messing with sleep schedule, response to darkness and lightness, sleep production would all be messed up.

If you guys could confirm that SR9009 does not do this i would really appreciate it.

Also do i need to take a PCT with SR9009 or should i take anything with it like Mk-2866?
How long should i run it also? 4-5 weeks then stop for about a week and so on?

Edit* i know i wrote a lot, basically i just want to make sure this new sarm is safe.

im thrilled to hear your results bro... thats excellent and self esteem building is so important... it does seem you have some bad info in regards to sr though... it has nothing to do with any of these... sr alone does not need a pct but it should be ran up to 16 weeks, not just 4-5.... you have some very bad info on your hands... have you watched my video on it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s1slXjQ2I4

shouldn't be any sides from the mk or lgd except maybe hunger with lgd s4 is where you may have or may not have some yellow tint to your vision if you dose too high or push the limits with it which I did I was running it at 100 mg but I believe my sweet spot was right around 70-80, everyones different. I went that high to know where my sweet spot was. but you shouldn't get anything but positive results running them together. I was very please with my triple stack 12 week. I start my next one superman stack in January.
What are your stats and goals for this run buddy?

Awesome, just watched it. The info i got is from a youtube channel called "Dnews". If you type in SR9009 its the first result to pop up. Glad you could debunk this though.

Im excited to take this will doing IF everyday for about 20 hours. Ill post some logs on here once i get the bottle.

So i noticed you said the half life is very short.

i noticed you said i could do 40 MG a day at 10 MG every 6 hours.
Would it be alright if i do this?
6am- 10mg
3pm- 10 mg
and from there on taking 5MG every 3 hours so
6pm 5mg
9pm 5mg
12am 5 mg

And run a cycle like that?
The reason for asking is because from 6am to 3pm ill be in school and they are very strict about bringing in stuff like this. They don't even allow c4.

I am open to anyones suggestions on how i can work around this and what dosing you guys think i should do. Thanks!

the bottle is small enough to fit in ur pocket but prolly not worth it to get in trouble over. you are 18 and in school, like college or still in high school?

I also see you are only getting 1 bottle if I am reading this correctly. you are better off getting a stack or several bottles at the time and save money while the sale is going on thru Christmas

Goals are to just cut some weight. Gained about 20 pounds and my biceps grew an inch which was amazing because it took me so long to get from 13' to 14' and literally got to 15 inches in no time with LDG and the Mk2866 cycles i was taking.

I can actually hide the bottle in my shaker cup. I have a little compartment on the bottom and i can just dose it in the water as long as it doesn't change it any color. If its colorless ill be fine. Plus if its small i can just hide it in my backpack or in my locker, and yes I'm still in high school haha.

and Yes I'm only getting 1 bottle. I only have 130$ to my name right now. I will be receiving a $3k dividend stock holder check soon (hopefully before the sale ends), which $1k will go to stocking up on sarms and rest for college. Trust me bro, if i currently could buy more bottles i would because this sale is crazy!.

ah ok well it will fit in ur pocket but going to the bathroom every 2 hours will get suspicious, but if you can go in the stall like ur shitting and then drop the dose I wouldn't mix it whatsoever it will break down the product

Oh, i thought you mix it like people said to do with LDG lol. I remember LDG tasted like crap so people said to mix it with orange juice. So do i just swallow this stuff straight up. If so, that not a problem.

Also my classes are an hour and a half each class so ill just head to the training room after every other class and take it

yep drop all of them as far back into ur throat as possible avoid the taste buds that is where it gets you then chase it with juice if you need to

Your dosing is definitely off. You need to be dosing every 2-3 hours 6 times a day at 5mg each dose.

With only one bottle, it's not going to last you very long at all. You really need to run this longer for you to get the results you are after with it

And yes you definitely want to take it straight. Do not ever mix it in anything

I am currently taking SR right now and have a log up on it, just search FL1025 SR9009 and it'll pop up. I haven't noticed any problem sleeping at all.

And yes you definitely want to take it straight. Do not ever mix it in anything

What's the reason for this? Does it denature very quickly when mixed? If so, does that mean it denatures in the stomach if you chase it with juice or anything? I'm actually not opposed to the taste, was just curious to why this is.

it usually absorbs before it hits the stomach if it makes it to the stomach in a mixture yes it will break it down tremendously

What's the reason for this? Does it denature very quickly when mixed? If so, does that mean it denatures in the stomach if you chase it with juice or anything? I'm actually not opposed to the taste, was just curious to why this is.
Bioavailability and absorption rate is far better when taken straight. You don't ever want to dilute your sarms in anything

Top Bottom