napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct time

Jharsh

H guys, I just finished my first sarms cycle of 20mg ostarine for 8 weeks. I’m 29 and have been lifting for about 5 years. I had planned on just taking arimistane for 4 weeks, but upon further researching I found that I would be better off safe than sorry. So I ordered Nolvadex and began that 5 days post cycle at 20mg/day. I also have some gw on the way. I am not feeling any high estrogen effects. Only difference from when I was on cycle is the pumps aren’t as good and I’m not getting that general sense of well being that ostarine gives you. I am wondering if I still need a full 4 week mini pct after just the ostarine for 8 weeks, or can I begin another cycle sooner? I’m planning on running rad140 with Osta next.

H guys, I just finished my first sarms cycle of 20mg ostarine for 8 weeks. I’m 29 and have been lifting for about 5 years. I had planned on just taking arimistane for 4 weeks, but upon further researching I found that I would be better off safe than sorry. So I ordered Nolvadex and began that 5 days post cycle at 20mg/day. I also have some gw on the way. I am not feeling any high estrogen effects. Only difference from when I was on cycle is the pumps aren’t as good and I’m not getting that general sense of well being that ostarine gives you. I am wondering if I still need a full 4 week mini pct after just the ostarine for 8 weeks, or can I begin another cycle sooner? I’m planning on running rad140 with Osta next.
You need to run the full 4 week pct then take another 3 to 4 weeks afterwards before starting another sarms cycle

My first experience with sarms was awesome. The pumps were amazing and the overall feeling of wellbeing was great. I got an in body scan on weeks 3 and 8. Between those weeks I gained 5.5 lbs of skeletal muscle mass and bf went from 15.7% to 13.6%.

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 7
My first experience with sarms was awesome. The pumps were amazing and the overall feeling of wellbeing was great. I got an in body scan on weeks 3 and 8. Between those weeks I gained 5.5 lbs of skeletal muscle mass and bf went from 15.7% to 13.6%.
Can you tell us more about your diet and macros split please

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

C-400 P-190 F-65. That’s pretty individual tho. A lot of people can eat more when trying to gain.

C-400 P-190 F-65. That’s pretty individual tho. A lot of people can eat more when trying to gain.
Looks good for your weight, I'm @ 165lbs and I'm eating 2900kcal and struggling to add 1lbs per week

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

It definitely came in slowly. Felt a it by about a week, then a pretty big difference by week 3 or 4. I probably would have ran it 10-12 weeks if I had a more.

Top Bottom