napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Help.

Hey guys, my friend is also on nolva and clomid for 6 weeks but he can't post anything due to an outage, he started having pain above his left nipple in the third week, and also when he did his first cycle he had the same pain but it was much much worse, what could it be? and No he does not have a gyno.

Hey guys, my friend is also on nolva and clomid for 6 weeks but he can't post anything due to an outage, he started having pain above his left nipple in the third week, and also when he did his first cycle he had the same pain but it was much much worse, what could it be? and No he does not have a gyno.

If it's not gyno bro, I don't know. He needs bloodwork

Finished my 6 weeks of Nolva and Cloid two days ago, hope I'll feel much better from now on. when should I do my blood again though? in two weeks or a month?

thanks Dylan, you guys have been really great with me, and I have really learned a lot here by reading and watching, sure I learned the hard way, but I'm glad I was able to correct that as early as possible. Hopefully my bloods will be better. Thank you so much!

thanks Dylan, you guys have been really great with me, and I have really learned a lot here by reading and watching, sure I learned the hard way, but I'm glad I was able to correct that as early as possible. Hopefully my bloods will be better. Thank you so much!

No problem bro

Check out Dylan's youtube page. TONS of info on there! Heres a link to a PCT video he posted a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwM5twWUa9Y

BUT DON'T STOP THERE! He has a shit load of videos on everything related to gear. This is where I did the majority of my research (not only on his page but googling and looking stuff up he talks about on my own as well). Sounds like you fucked yourself before. Don't repeat the same mistake.

Top Bottom