napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Help.

i would NOT use hcg whatsoever... i would go with b6 to lower prolactin because its definitely on the higher end... it may be in "range" but its too high... your test is clearly low and lh and fsh are in range but on the lower side.. estrogen is fine so no need for any ai... i would definitely go with clomid and nolva a good 8 weeks at least... also b6

Alright thank you so much but can you explain to me briefly why would I use Nolva and clomid together? Also what are the dosages? And isn't 8 weeks a little bit long?
Final question and most importantly, are my numbers supposed to be high even after I finish the 8 weeks, or are they gonna go down again?

Alright thank you so much but can you explain to me briefly why would I use Nolva and clomid together? Also what are the dosages? And isn't 8 weeks a little bit long?
Final question and most importantly, are my numbers supposed to be high even after I finish the 8 weeks, or are they gonna go down again?

Clomid and Nolva together are a pretty powerful combo to stimulate test production so that's why it's recommended. You mayor may not need 8 weeks. You are already in normal range so I would think after a month you will be boosted to about as high as those will take you. I would run them a month to 6 weeks then retest two weeks after you are done because when you come off of them your levels will drop some because you will no longer be under the influence of them, but still be higher than when you started and hopefully in the upper normal range where you need to be

I'd run 6 weeks which is a nice middle ground

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

Sounds pretty good. Another question if u may, are test boosters legit? You know the supplements like test freak and so, do they help in a case like this?

Sounds pretty good. Another question if u may, are test boosters legit? You know the supplements like test freak and so, do they help in a case like this?

It just depends bro. A lot of them are complete garbage. You have to be careful with what you use and look for. Many of the, won't do anything but drain your wallet. The best you'll find and what I recommend is Post CT by dga nutrition. I gave you the link to it in an earlier post

some are and some are not...mine is made with the strongest combination of ingredients out there all in one..

Alright guys, so I got Nolva, Clomid and the B6. Now a couple of questions:
When is the best time to take them?
Also for how long do I run B6? Also for 6 weeks?
Last question is, Nolvadex is 10mg for the pill, do I take 4 pills everyday for the first two weeks?

Thanks in advance.

Very good to see your numbers are in range, as stated a little on the lower side. As far as a legit test booster, If the DGA Products are out of your range, look into Tongkat Ali or some DAA power chews if you can get them where your at, they are pretty well known and recommended test boosters as well.

Alright so it's been 2 weeks since I started, gonna drop to 25 mg of clomid starting today. But I have a question, for the past two weeks my libido has been pretty high, but the last 3 days, my balls got really really small and my libido is almost non-existent, is this normal? does it have to do with nolvadex? I'm taking 4 pills of nolvadex in a single dose at 12 pm. Thanks in advance.

Alright so it's been 2 weeks since I started, gonna drop to 25 mg of clomid starting today. But I have a question, for the past two weeks my libido has been pretty high, but the last 3 days, my balls got really really small and my libido is almost non-existent, is this normal? does it have to do with nolvadex? I'm taking 4 pills of nolvadex in a single dose at 12 pm. Thanks in advance.

There is a lot of hormonal fluctuation in pct, so that's perfectly normal bro. Just part of it. Things will get better over time as you normalize everything

yes as rick said, you just have to give it time... there are a lot of hormonal changes going on

Alright Guys, so it's been 4 week now and I gotta say, I'm not feeling well at all. My testicles are really small, my libido is pretty much non-existent. I'm running 25 mg of Clomid and 20 mg of Nolva ED, and I'm not running anything else. So my question is, when can I expect my libido to come back? Also I read that proviron might help in this case. I have two weeks left, and four weeks till I do bloods again, so is there anything I can do in these two weeks beside Clomid and Nolva? Thanks

Last edited:
unfortunately thats part of pct... you can add proviron to free up some bound testosterone, yes...

unfortunately thats part of pct... you can add proviron to free up some bound testosterone, yes...

Phew! That's not bad in that case, only two more weeks left so I can handle it. I had the feeling that it was not normal. so I had to ask. Also how much proviron should I take? And does it cause hair loss?

Also another question about Prolactin, I've been taking 150mg of b6 then I upped it to 300mg ED, will it have a significant effect on prolactin ?

Last edited:
im not a fan of b6 for prolactin but it should help, yes... 50 mg per day of proviron and its possible it could cause hair loss, it is a dht but most do not have that occur

Top Bottom