napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Help.

I typed the comment again cause it wasn't visible sorry. I still don't get it LMFAO, so should I do PCT now or not? I'm dumb

Hey man, just read your thread... I didn't see where you're on anything right now. Are you on testosterone, I may have missed it. I saw you wrote all your levels are back to normal and I'm just concerned if you take aromasin for 8 to 12 weeks without any test converting to E2. Maybe you have high E2 currently? It's just something to think about... I took aromasin far too long in my PCT and crashed my E2. That was the worst! All sorts of problems. Maybe you've already discussed this with someone via email or PM, just be careful. If I can save one person from the hell I went through, I'll give it a try. I hope it works out well for you.

If your levels are all back to normal bro, why PCT I just read bits and pieces of this, but seriously... all you'll do is crash your estrogen and end up crying like a lil' bitch watching Lifetime.

Hey man, just read your thread... I didn't see where you're on anything right now. Are you on testosterone, I may have missed it. I saw you wrote all your levels are back to normal and I'm just concerned if you take aromasin for 8 to 12 weeks without any test converting to E2. Maybe you have high E2 currently? It's just something to think about... I took aromasin far too long in my PCT and crashed my E2. That was the worst! All sorts of problems. Maybe you've already discussed this with someone via email or PM, just be careful. If I can save one person from the hell I went through, I'll give it a try. I hope it works out well for you.

No I didn't run anything for 2 years now, and I'm not planning on running anytime soon after going through the forum LOL. And although my levels are pretty normal, I feel like my Libido is still not as before, and it has been two years now.I'm conflicted tbh about what to do.

If its been almost 2 years, I doubt a PCT now will be of much good, he may have already damaged his system based upon his current symptoms.

But it cant hurt to try, but yea, you dont need estrogen control, unless you have an estrogen issue in current blood work.

Bloods are normal so why the hell would anybody suggest doing PCT aside from profit motive????

OP: Do not do pct. Save your money for gym membership and quality macros.

No I didn't run anything for 2 years now, and I'm not planning on running anytime soon after going through the forum LOL. And although my levels are pretty normal, I feel like my Libido is still not as before, and it has been two years now.I'm conflicted tbh about what to do.
Do you have the values on your numbers? If everything is in range and where it needs to be, there's no reason your libido should be down other than psychological

You said you used high doses of Deca, right? Based on my personal experience and in a lot of what I read, some guys just don't handle 19-nor very well. When I was on testosterone only and sitting around 2000 total test, I was up until 3:00 am sexting some Spanish chick that I talked to for three days at work and all she did was look at me with interest. Fast forward to my 10th week of deca and I didn't care if the hottest ass girl on the planet was sitting on my face, I'd still be looking for a bowl of cereal. I've heard Deca can take 6 months to a year to recover from in terms of libido but as I said, "I heard" and we're all different. Fresh blood work will definitely help if nothing more than ease your mind. Do you know all the tests you need?

Props to Dylan and Rick for "seeing the light" and suggesting blood work.

My position is do not take what you don't need. If you need it great. Take what will work for you.

Bloods do not lie!!!

Let's help this brutha out .

Props to Dylan and Rick for "seeing the light" and suggesting blood work.

My position is do not take what you don't need. If you need it great. Take what will work for you.

Bloods do not lie!!!

Let's help this brutha out .
absolutely.. he made it sound pretty bad on the onset but guesswork is not going to help anyone.. it could be a multitude of issues so addressing the wrong one could make things worse..

Ok I got the results here Dylan
24wfnKN.jpg

tW2WwT1.jpg

k2xX2s6.jpg
Prolactin is pretty high
Test total low
FSH Low
LH also Low
Yea I think this is not good.
Awaiting the responses. Thank you so much for the help guys.

Well, for the most part values are in range.....just at the lower end of the normal range and really you need those higher especially at your age. You don't need a full pct, but what I would personally do is run some post CT to help boost those numbers up. https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

You could also throw some Clomid in there if you'd like to also help boost your test and LH numbers and run it at 50/25/25/25

Estrogen looks good so I wouldn't use an AI

Prolactin is still in normal range. It's just at the higher end. I would personally get some mucuna pruriens or vitamin B6 to help lower it a little. I think an anti prolactin like caber would be too much

Well, for the most part values are in range.....just at the lower end of the normal range and really you need those higher especially at your age. You don't need a full pct, but what I would personally do is run some post CT to help boost those numbers up. https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

You could also throw some Clomid in there if you'd like to also help boost your test and LH numbers and run it at 50/25/25/25

Estrogen looks good so I wouldn't use an AI

Prolactin is still in normal range. It's just at the higher end. I would personally get some mucuna pruriens or vitamin B6 to help lower it a little. I think an anti prolactin like caber would be too much

Well the problem is, I really can't the DGA product, I live in Egypt and things here are expensive af, the dollar is also very expensive too. I asked some doctors and almost 5 out of 6 recommended HCG and Clomid. So I really don't know what to do.

Top Bottom