napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for first Test E cycle

amo10

I just finished a 12 week Test E cycle. My last shot was April 8th. Depending on where you look and who you ask, you should start your post PCT 2 weeks after your shot or 3. I just want to make sure which one is correct. I did not need an AI for my cycle so all I did was the Test

Cycle:

1-12: 600 mg Test E

PCT: (4 weeks)

C: 50/50/25/25
N: 40/20/20/20
AI: 12.5 twice a week

Question is: Should I start my PCT tomorrow April 22, two weeks from my last shot or should i wait until April 29th, 3 weeks after?

Thank you

How long after injection depends on ester of the compound and how long it takes too clear your system with test enth you want too start 2 weeks after last injection .

might I ask...did you do a mid cycle blood work up?...what was your estradiol level?

No I did not. As amateur as it sounds, I just went off how my body felt. I've had no complications with my nipples or with anything below the belt.

I just finished a 12 week Test E cycle. My last shot was April 8th. Depending on where you look and who you ask, you should start your post PCT 2 weeks after your shot or 3. I just want to make sure which one is correct. I did not need an AI for my cycle so all I did was the Test

Cycle:

Question is: Should I start my PCT tomorrow April 22, two weeks from my last shot or should i wait until April 29th, 3 weeks after?

Thank you

If you didn't use aromasin in your cycle then why use it in pct? You can start pct at week2, but week 3 won't hurt anything either.Up to you. Best to do bloods and take the guesswork out of the picture.

Cycle:

Thank you
600 test for 12 weeks and no AI? That wasn't a very smart move bro. Just because you didn't get gyno doesn't mean you didn't need it. I'd be willing to bet your estrogen levels are sky high

Your pct needs a bit more. You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

600 test for 12 weeks and no AI? That wasn't a very smart move bro. Just because you didn't get gyno doesn't mean you didn't need it. I'd be willing to bet your estrogen levels are sky high

Your pct needs a bit more. You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Agreed. I bet your Estrogen is real high on 600mg ew with no AI. I'd suggest getting bloods done now just to see where you are in case you need a more aggressive approach with the aromasin to get you down, much better than guessing. Rick laid out the perfect pct for you.

Cycle:

Thank you

hey bro... i cant believe you ran 600 mg of test with no ai... that's a reckless dose for a first time user... shit, in all these years I have never once ran test that high, not one time and your doing it on a first cycle... not smart whatsoever... you've already been rather careless and reckless here so DO NOT skimp on your pct as well... you absolutely need aromasin in pct to prevent any sort of rebound possibility as well as increase igf levels, which is key to recovery... your pct is not complete at all... here is the layout and a link on where to get everything... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom