napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Package came through, but suspicious delivery?

ShredBundy

Hey guys,

So I just got my package from Pharmalady, and a person delivered it to me that wasn't in uniform and drove a regular car. I questioned her and she said she works for USPS and that they ran out of mail trucks so she used her own car. So does USPS contract people to do deliverys or was this a setup? I've never ordered gear through the mail before so I just want to make sure this isn't unheard of. I'm leaving the package unopened for now just in case, but has anyone ever had this experience?

lol ya they do that in some places. also you need to make sure you mark RETURN TO SENDER on the package and leave it sitting for a day or so. then open it later. that way you are not quite "in possession" of it. you were going to return it but haven't had the chance yet!!!!

They do it here. But they always drive from the passenger side... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

So I just got my package from Pharmalady, and a person delivered it to me that wasn't in uniform and drove a regular car. I questioned her and she said she works for USPS and that they ran out of mail trucks so she used her own car. So does USPS contract people to do deliverys or was this a setup? I've never ordered gear through the mail before so I just want to make sure this isn't unheard of. I'm leaving the package unopened for now just in case, but has anyone ever had this experience?
Glad you got your package brother... It made it through customs... You're good to go... Plus it's express shipping so looks like they were doing what they had to to get you the goods... Which is good... Lol

lol ya they do that in some places. also you need to make sure you mark RETURN TO SENDER on the package and leave it sitting for a day or so. then open it later. that way you are not quite "in possession" of it. you were going to return it but haven't had the chance yet!!!!
Lol... That sucka gets opened as soon as I get it... Lol

You wouldnt be typing anything today if that was a set up bro
Indeed , if it was set up soon as u excepted package u would of been cuffed. My pack from pharmalady didn't come into town till nearly 2pm Monday and someone drove it to me. Maybe something to do with it being Express

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

They are currently hiring for carriers so you may have gotten a new carrier who had to use her own car

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes my friend got locked up for having ecstacy delivered to his house. As soon as he opened it, he seen a GPS inside and cops came running towards it. He's still locked up for it

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

got mine last week, and it was cleary opened on the inside. i don't get it, they look inside and are like "looks good!" haah. seems odd.

got mine last week, and it was cleary opened on the inside. i don't get it, they look inside and are like "looks good!" haah. seems odd.

I've had that done before.. Completely opened but everything was in there. This also wasn't a package I had to sign for.

Well depends ....
Do you see any black cars in your neighbirhood. Menacing looking ones?

Any people walking by every 4 hours thay seem to be looking into your windows?

Is your Internet slower? As if someone is watching you?

Any dogs in your neighborhood, that look robotic?

If you and answer yes or even no to any of those man I can confidently say it means nothing and your fine.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dude I got a box once just recently that was wide open like you could literally see the gear haha and it was fine.

Keep in mind people probably have zero fucking idea what it all even is. Nor do they really care I'm sure.
People arnt expecting illegal things to just show up in the mail.

To the general public steroids are kind of a mythical creature.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom