napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shipping Problems, Theft and Dishonest Delivery Services

raybeast

Hey guys, I know some of yall get antsy when you put in an expensive order.

Every since Thanksgiving of last year, there has been a string of neighborhood kids running around stealing packages from peoples door steps.

Then to add to that, the delivery guys for USPS, FedEx and UPS have marked things as delivered and you're sitting there like, delivered where? I've been sitting by the door with my tracking number on refresh all day. No knock and not even a truck has rode by the street.

Sometimes, it'll say it's going to be delivered one day and then they push it back by 2 days. Then all of a sudden, it's delivered and sitting at the door. Inconsistent across all services.

How do you guys handle ordering products? Do you have the delivery services hold it? Do you force signatures on the delivery or do you do some other tactic?

If I'm spending over $200 dollars on any product, I don't understand why a signature wouldn't be mandatory with most companies. I just had a situation with a custom shoe company that fedex claimed to have delivered. No sticker, no knock, no nothing. The driver claims he delivered it to the right address and laughs and says "it's just money, smile, it's friday, it'll be ok" ... what kind of unprofessional bull is that?

I'm so over these people.

Yeah I am always home. I'll sit in my living room on my computer and wait all day lol. I usually meet the mailman!

I make sure I'm home or someone else is to receive it. Remember, this underground stuff ain't like going Walmart or Amazon.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
I agree my man. If you know about when the package is being delivered, make arrangements for you or someone else to receive it.
I have had good luck with my dealings with the trusted guys here. We have to remember what we are dealing with also.
Just my 2 cents.

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

I agree my man. If you know about when the package is being delivered, make arrangements for you or someone else to receive it.
I have had good luck with my dealings with the trusted guys here. We have to remember what we are dealing with also.
Just my 2 cents.

Yeah..but you noticed I'm talking about big reputable companies and these guys are average at best when it comes to deliveries.

Sarmsx exclusively deals with the postal service. I've had my issues with them in the past also. It doesn't really seem to matter who the package comes from. I'm in the US, so I don't have to worry about customs b.s.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Those that know me know I have a fucked up post office. The shenanigans never end. Hell speaking of. I have another pack that may have some nonsense going on.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sad thing is those hooligans would steal it and not realize what it is. They would probably throw it at someone or try to light it on fire.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Maybe set up a PO box at your local post office just for your deliveries as soon as the package arrives at the post office it will placed in your PO box.

You can customize the delivery on FedEx and make it held at the FedEx store to pick up.
Years ago when I ordered "medication" from a company in Florida, they used a compounding pharmacy in N.Y.
that shipped everything
Fed Ex.
Fed Ex would hold the package and you could go pick it up at their shipping facility.

Years ago when I ordered "medication" from a company in Florida, they used a compounding pharmacy in N.Y.
that shipped everything
Fed Ex.
Fed Ex would hold the package and you could go pick it up at their shipping facility.

I think I'm going with a PO box for everything I deem worthy

Good Move. You will not have to worry about neighbors stealing ur shit
In the mean time, as soon as I get my shipping information, I'm going to call the post office and have them HOLD my package at the closest station... so they will be 100% accountable

I have a PO box the mailmen who work there are always drunk and can't find nothing in my one horse town we don't have mailboxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom