napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oxandrolone cycle and enhancements

Dgator86

Recently I was put on TET as I like to call it. E being “enhancement” due to finally coming to grips with my genetics and Father Time.

Pre- bloods
Total: 407 (300-1200)
Free: 7.1 [emoji15] (5-26)
Available: 200 (126-661)

As a result, I’m on
100 mL Test-C/week
100 mL HCG/week
Both split into two doses
I’ve been on this since late-Nov

I have seen some results but due to some injuries and a plateau I’m getting on once-daily Oxandrolone for a 3 month cycle starting today.

Should I further enhance this by using GW & SR-9009? Or would that be redundant/overkill?

Thanks for the help!

Oh, damn. I didn't realize you were getting a script for it, nice!

50 mg every day. Been taking for a week now and muscles are hardening and bf is dropping. Workouts getting much more intense and body is taking a lot more than it could handle before. GW and SR-9009 will compliment this so well.

50 mg every day. Been taking for a week now and muscles are hardening and bf is dropping. Workouts getting much more intense and body is taking a lot more than it could handle before. GW and SR-9009 will compliment this so well.
You have a local doc prescribing it or is it a remote doc?

Could you please explain what do you mean by 100ml of Test C per week? Maybe 100mg ?
HCG is being measured in international units, IUs. 100ml of HCG, whats up with that?

Recently I was put on TET as I like to call it. E being “enhancement” due to finally coming to grips with my genetics and Father Time.

Pre- bloods
Total: 407 (300-1200)
Free: 7.1 [emoji15] (5-26)
Available: 200 (126-661)

As a result, I’m on
100 mL Test-C/week
100 mL HCG/week
Both split into two doses
I’ve been on this since late-Nov

I have seen some results but due to some injuries and a plateau I’m getting on once-daily Oxandrolone for a 3 month cycle starting today.

Should I further enhance this by using GW & SR-9009? Or would that be redundant/overkill?

Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom