napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine twice a day?

OnceNatty

I just started 20mg per day...using 2 10mg caps.
I know half life is 24 hrs, making it convenient to take once per day. I take some other supps morning, noon and night, so I'm taking things am/pm anyway.

Would it be best to split my ostarine dose to am/pm?

no and if you already know it has a 24 hour half life, i dont know why you would even think that... it is completely unnecessary and not beneficial to split it.. its once a day.. it always has been and nothing changes that ...

also, 10 mg caps? sounds pretty sketchy to say the least

No, that is not something you want to do at all. Also, all of the credible sarms sources really moved away from pills several years ago due to it being so illegal on top of the fact that the measurements on them generally tested out way off when tested. Many of the pills were showing all over the place amounts in each capsule and the liquids generally show to be far more as advertised.

Good to know about capsules vs liquid. I just figured caps would be so much more convenient. My next cycle will be ligandrol...I'll get liquid version of that.
Thanks

Good to know about capsules vs liquid. I just figured caps would be so much more convenient. My next cycle will be ligandrol...I'll get liquid version of that.
Thanks
Yes, finn is right bro... you rarely see them anymore... these places that make them, often times make them at home or in a room in their house with no real knowledge nor accuracy... they just buy a pill press and think they know what they are doing watching a chinese youtube video, often times, not even in English! Ive seen it all... Umbrella Labs has a REAL facility they manufacture their products in with REAL machines that do things as precise as can be!

Dylan covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom