napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

orals only info

so glad this is a sticky...I was very curious about Anavar but time and time again I was reading 'don't take oral only cycles'. The stubborn side of me wanted to ignore it and just take it "see what happens" attitude.

Definitely gonna stick to getting started with sarms.

Smart move. Don't be that guy.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

so glad this is a sticky...I was very curious about Anavar but time and time again I was reading 'don't take oral only cycles'. The stubborn side of me wanted to ignore it and just take it "see what happens" attitude.

Definitely gonna stick to getting started with sarms.

It is nice to know that some folks read stuff like this before just jumping in.You are a rare breed my friend, and you just did yourself a big favor.

Oral only cycles only benifit females for two reason they cant stay on very long without risking sides they dont need testosterone so shutdown isnt an issue but for men its the dumbest thing in the world

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

It is nice to know that some folks read stuff like this before just jumping in.You are a rare breed my friend, and you just did yourself a big favor.

Very glad to see solid information on this post and the forum in general. There is so much more knowledge to be shared these days and it's important for people to read it and know what they are getting themselves into.

In the 80's - I played athletics at a D-1 school where the stuff was readily available. My first cycle was Dbol and Anavar, and then anadrol 50. I pretty much end used everything with no pct and no idea what the hell I was doing. Guys on the team would just say "take this and you'll get big as shit". One oral cycle gave me such intense pain on my left side I had to have an ultrasound of my liver. Thank God - everything turned out ok - but not w/o many months of side effects.

I encourage the young bros out there to read up on this stuff and do what the senior members of this forum and experienced lifters here recommend.

Very glad to see solid information on this post and the forum in general. There is so much more knowledge to be shared these days and it's important for people to read it and know what they are getting themselves into.

In the 80's - I played athletics at a D-1 school where the stuff was readily available. My first cycle was Dbol and Anavar, and then anadrol 50. I pretty much end used everything with no pct and no idea what the hell I was doing. Guys on the team would just say "take this and you'll get big as shit". One oral cycle gave me such intense pain on my left side I had to have an ultrasound of my liver. Thank God - everything turned out ok - but not w/o many months of side effects.

I encourage the young bros out there to read up on this stuff and do what the senior members of this forum and experienced lifters here recommend.

Thank you for sharing your experience and shedding some personal light on this subject. Appreciate it brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for sharing. The lack of info in my day was very prevalent, due to no internet, no cable tv, no cell phones etc. But today, there is so much info available.

I also did my first cycle at a young age.The only info we had was friend who had an older brother trying for the powerlifting finals. We thought we had an expert, and he gives us dbol. We used 35 mgs for an entire summer. When school started again we lost nearly 100% of our gains. None of us had any bad sides but we surely were pissed off to loose our gains.

Top Bottom