napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

orals only info

Very good info here Drb. As always, when you have something to say, I make sure I read it. Never ending knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's where I'm not sure. The guys never complains or anything but it could be that type of situation where you just adapt and you don't even realize whats happening over time. Idk. Kinda like a fat person. They know it's not the best but it doesn't necessarily bother them as it continues.

I would personaly think they would feel like hell, but idk. One reason why I was so shocked is because he looks great. Always has just that upbeat glow of well being. Hard to describe haha but in was shocked when he said he's been chewing down dbol for almost 2 years.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good analogy with the fat person. You know we preach not to use orals only, but we also say that everyone is different. It is not that doing a dbol only cycle for 3 months will hurt or kill you...it just is not the safest or best way to do things. Oral only cycles are way more common than you might think. The newbie NEVER wants to inject when he can swallow a pill. I have seen guys on adrol,even halo who are always chipper and upbeat, but I also think that the continuation of this will grab them by the booboo sooner or latter

This thread is all about me I did Dbol only for 6 weeks as my first cycle cause of being afraid of needles at the ripe old age of 58 it relived my shoulder problem I have been suffering with since birth but also relived me of my test only thing that got me feeling better was test injections I needed so bad that I got over passing out at the sight of a needle & thank god for that cause now I can use deca & its much better for my joint problems than ever nothing any doc has pescribed is better anyway anyone reading this please don't do an oral alone & please listen to what your being told by Senior members they are life savers anyone that gets to be here is so lucky we get to learn from the best Thank you Dylan, Rick rock , drd-iac & all the unmentioned knowledgeable members making this the best place to be

Wow...last time I looked, hardly anyone had read this. Good to see you guys doing your homework. This is your health so be wise!

Wow...last time I looked, hardly anyone had read this. Good to see you guys doing your homework. This is your health so be wise!
It's priceless info Drb. I'm glad you shared it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is a great post. I read things like this a couple years ago when I did my first and only PH standalone cycle and I just ignored it. I think that's the problem, it's not that people aren't doing their homework, it's just that they either ignore this type of advice or they just don't believe it. Kind of like the big red button that says don't push, you just have to push it. I'll never forget the PH only cycle I took, I felt HORRIBLE. Sick as a dog. I made crappy gains and those crappy gains I did make were all gone and lost within a month off. It ended up causing a downward spiral of depression and I even quit training for a little while. Stay away from oral only cycles, they suck ass.

This is a great post. I read things like this a couple years ago when I did my first and only PH standalone cycle and I just ignored it. I think that's the problem, it's not that people aren't doing their homework, it's just that they either ignore this type of advice or they just don't believe it. Kind of like the big red button that says don't push, you just have to push it. I'll never forget the PH only cycle I took, I felt HORRIBLE. Sick as a dog. I made crappy gains and those crappy gains I did make were all gone and lost within a month off. It ended up causing a downward spiral of depression and I even quit training for a little while. Stay away from oral only cycles, they suck ass.

I hear ya bro. Only by the grace of God...I had a strict dad who knew his shit. He made sure I was 25 b4 starting and let me have 200mg testE.
It is a worriment that these young ones now have the info at hand but do not want to listen.I hope these are trolls and not for real...but something tells me the pill rules. After all we are programmed to swallow a pill and junkies use syringes.
That is our society...take a pill. Back in the day this info was not readily available,so they had to be carefull.
Then again your big red button statement makes sense.

I hear ya bro. Only by the grace of God...I had a strict dad who knew his shit. He made sure I was 25 b4 starting and let me have 200mg testE.
It is a worriment that these young ones now have the info at hand but do not want to listen.I hope these are trolls and not for real...but something tells me the pill rules. After all we are programmed to swallow a pill and junkies use syringes.
That is our society...take a pill. Back in the day this info was not readily available,so they had to be carefull.
Then again your big red button statement makes sense.

Yep you're lucky your dad is so well versed in this. So many guys new to this nowadays truly practice "selective listening". They see great advice like this and think it doesn't apply to themselves and fish for what they want to hear, not what they need to hear. All we can do is keep drilling the facts brother..

Wel bros...it likes like good news. The number of people reading this post has jumped dramatically.

Wel bros...it likes like good news. The number of people reading this post has jumped dramatically.

That's a very good thing, and I'm glad there are people out there utilizing this resource and information available to them. I know it times it feels like nobody listens, so it's nice to know when there are people that are

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wow! Captain D has a vid out, and the last time I checked the number of reads on this post it was 900. Captain D seemed a bit adamant on his vid...lol...and dare I say a bit on the pissed off side?

Good work as always my bro.I think that in one year that I have seen you change from being knowledgeable to being a brilliant teacher who can get the point across.No mater how perfect a post may be it is always like throwing butter up against the wall. Some will stick but most will slide down the wall. Just keep plugging!

There was a coach I hired a few years ago when I planned to do my first show that a girl from elite fitness recommended. He was shit. I hate that I wasted that money for a crappy diet plan I could've written myself and a workout I could've written myself. Anyway, he stayed on dbol year round as a bridge and ten would just up the dose on blasts. He is a jacked dude I will admit but what a stupid approach. I hope I'm wrong when I say he may be one of those BBers who dies early.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so glad this is a sticky...I was very curious about Anavar but time and time again I was reading 'don't take oral only cycles'. The stubborn side of me wanted to ignore it and just take it "see what happens" attitude.

Definitely gonna stick to getting started with sarms.

Top Bottom