napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On a scale of 1-10 Rate AR

11. Here one my main reasons. We care about the health and well-being of our members. We take in every aspect of someone's goals and create responsible plans. We treat each other like family. We support And encourage the positive aspects. We guide those in need. Yall are family to me, as dysfunctional as I am, yall accept me. 11 on the boards .

I love and agree with all those reasons.

11. Here one my main reasons. We care about the health and well-being of our members. We take in every aspect of someone's goals and create responsible plans. We treat each other like family. We support And encourage the positive aspects. We guide those in need. Yall are family to me, as dysfunctional as I am, yall accept me. 11 on the boards .

I could not have said it any better!

I really appreciate hearing all the feedback and support but one comment stood out and that was from Sweet N Spicy because she brought up a great point... She spoke about always improving and that's a motto I believe in a million percent... So I agree with everything she said... We have done a phenomenal job this year growing together and setting a tone for what adrenaline rush is all about but now we have to take it to an entirely different level, which we will be doing in 2016... As great as things have gone, there is a lot of room for improvement, which I have been working day and night on to make happen... Be prepared for rapid growth, new projects and additions and improvement that you may never have expected nor thought possible... I assure everyone, Adrenaline Rush will be the standard of all forums in 2016... I hope everyone is a major part of this and helps us continue to grow! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I really appreciate hearing all the feedback and support but one comment stood out and that was from Sweet N Spicy because she brought up a great point... She spoke about always improving and that's a motto I believe in a million percent... So I agree with everything she said... We have done a phenomenal job this year growing together and setting a tone for what adrenaline rush is all about but now we have to take it to an entirely different level, which we will be doing in 2016... As great as things have gone, there is a lot of room for improvement, which I have been working day and night on to make happen... Be prepared for rapid growth, new projects and additions and improvement that you may never have expected nor thought possible... I assure everyone, Adrenaline Rush will be the standard of all forums in 2016... I hope everyone is a major part of this and helps us continue to grow! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Spoken like a true visionary!!!! Glad I can be on the ride with all of yall!!!!!

Late on this. I give it a 10. I've never been on any other forums this is my first and only forum to be part of. I love everyone here..everyone is out to help each other and the knowledge is unbelievable!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome. Looking forward to what's to come. Happy Holidays bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I would have to say a 10 for sure! Our experience as users is a reflection on how the owners run their business, their character (do they stand on principle), and why they have the business in the first place.. is it to make money, just a passion, to make fast money and screw others etc etc.

I know Dylan well enough to know that he wants to do the right thing and when he wasn't able to he went and started his forum. You attract who you are and that's why there are so many great members on this board.

I think him and the rest of the leadership do this because they love this game, but treat it like a real business with no egos and nothing to prove. I could go on more but I think you get the point.

5, because when i ask a question, i get 20 questions in return instead of a straight answer.
That's so you can get a better informed answer. If people answer blindly without knowing needed info than the likelyhood of you getting an incorrect answer is higher. This leads to the spread of misinformation. In my opinion, it's easy to give a generic straight answer but the fact that members here ask questions shows that they care and want to give you an answer that applies to you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'd have to go with 10 like everyone here. I read a lot, watch tons of different videos from everywhere. Some sources are reliable some not so much, but the reliable information I come across always matches up with what the more experienced guys and gals say. So I don't really go anywhere else for info anymore cuz I know the people here help out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

AR gets a solid 10 and I would rate it higher if I could. The people here are great and I consider them family. We have the best mentiors and teachers...from Dylan to Drb to Rick. I love it here and it has changed my life in so many ways for the better.

5, because when i ask a question, i get 20 questions in return instead of a straight answer.

LOLLLLL if i expected a beyond ridiculous answer, it would definitely be from you... i would advise you to head somewhere else where noone cares and you can get the one answer your looking for... good luck

when you are dealing with taking hormones, diet, exercise and everything else, it is almost impossible to just get a straight answer without knowing plenty of information up front. I'm sorry to see that you only can rate us at a 5.

I'll say a 10. Even though my experience in AAS forums is limited, I had visited others before I found this place and I could tell right off the bat, that this was the right one.

I base that simply on the attitudes and environment here. You can't beat it. Though I haven't interacted much, by the comments and responses you can tell this is a good place run by good people.

Character is everything, but combine that with the knowledge? Shhiiiiiitttt...........

Top Bottom