napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On a scale of 1-10 Rate AR

JM750

Ok, so I have been on many AAS forums. Some were good, some started out good, then went bad. Some are scams, some filled with assholes, and some have leaders that just plain suck. Some had good sponsors, and some had bad ones.
So on a scale of 1-10. Please rate AR. 1 (being horrible) 10 (being great)
It does not matter if this is your first AAS forum or your 21st. Everyone can participate. The rate (number) you post up can be reflected on the quality of the information we have here, the sponsors we have, the ability to all get along, (great brothers and sisters) Having a forum that is always up and running, (reliable) having a great leader, having great staff, or anything else you can think of.

After you post up the number that you have rated AR, please put a brief description of how you came to that rate, and or if there are things that could be better or not.

So I'll kick it off here.

I absolutely rate AR at a 10. I have been on tons of boards and the quality of the members we have here who actually act like adults blows my mind. And I always like having a leader who is stern, but fair. So this is why AR is my only home now.

Asking to rate AR on a scale of 1-10, made me think of Spinal Tap because that's exactly how I'd rate AR!

50f7cb4968bd93a4f7867654f2b95702.jpg

225408ad8e56ef033e3edfba619fc6d4.jpg

No other forum compares in terms of the members, the positive atmosphere, the awesome sources, the wealth of information, and how everyone is treated as family.

I might be slightly bias here but im going to have to go with 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

LOL... i know things are far from perfect but to see how strong we have grown together in such a short period of time, and how everyone has shared the vision and implemented all the beliefs we have and continuously work and grow so strong together, its so refreshing... im so proud of what adrenaline rush has become and we are only going to grow stronger together...

No question it's a 10. As I broke the forum down into categories that I value (I.e. Member support, sponsors and reps, mods, diet/training etc.) each category scored a solid 10. I'm a tough critic too! Thanks to everyone for making this board the best in class for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to say but I see a lot of mis information on other boards. I see replies and suggestions that make me think where in the hell did they get that answer from. I do not look at other boards because it makes me worry. I am a person that loves humanity and it's animals as well, and I always want to answer so that no one gets hurt. The best way to not get hurt is to study and get answers from people that know wtf they are talking about. So this is the only forum that I even look at. So I give it a 1! With a zero behind it course!

I have limited experience with AAS forums, I've definitely perused many of them but this is the first one I joined. It was pretty clear to me the difference here than others. Misinformation seemed very rampant on other sites and made it hard to dig through the muddle to find the real answers. When I came here I only lurked at first but I was able to get a sense of how friendly and helpful the members were. I didn't feel the information was muddled and while people might have differing opinions it wasn't on a wrong/right scale so to speak. After joining I began seeing a lot of you as my comrades that have common goals as me. I've been on other forums for varying reasons: guitar, games etc but this one is by far my favorite. It gets a 10 from me.

10. Easily the best forum and people I have ever talked with. Everyone on here has helped me out without hesitation. I love you guys :-* :-* :-* :-*

10 for sure a real family feel. And when anyone ask for info no bullshit or bro scince just facts and no one gets treated with disrespect the only way some gets treated rough is only for there own good so they are not endangering them self or others

I would definately rate a ten. I visit other boards and they always talking shit and arguing or ruled by sponsors etc etc. I feel everyone is here in a community spirit plus there are some great labs available here. This is the only one that i check a couple times a day

How does anybody not pick 10? Seriously? Lol

Exactly what I was thinking. Theres no place like AR to learn and share with eachother, there are no egos here and everyone seems to have an honest desire to help. Not to mention our awesone sponsors, mods, brothers/sisters, and of course, Dylan, who im sure has helped each and every one of us at some point. Just an amazing spot.

Ill get it a 10 I guess

I know that we can take this place further. Isn't that what we all love to do anyhow... push our limits and make things even better?
So here are my scores....
AR Overall = 9.99 (gotta have room to grow. lol)
Members = 10
Content = 10
Short Performance = 8.5 .... oops, wrong place and time.

The members and the leaders of this place set the tone and this place has the best repertoire hands down. As always thank you to the creator, administrators, moderators and all of the knowledgeable members. Everyone together makes this the place that I call home.
SnS

This is my first AAS forums and I have learned so much about it. I feel like a guru now! I feel like I can be a steroid coach. Lol jk but I did learn so much and never feel scared to ask for help on here. Thanks guys! 10/10 for me

Definitely like where this forum has been going. Great community to be a part of. 10 for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Asking to rate AR on a scale of 1-10, made me think of Spinal Tap because that's exactly how I'd rate AR!

50f7cb4968bd93a4f7867654f2b95702.jpg

225408ad8e56ef033e3edfba619fc6d4.jpg

No other forum compares in terms of the members, the positive atmosphere, the awesome sources, the wealth of information, and how everyone is treated as family.

Ha ha. Love that movie

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom