napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

youtube fitness "stars"

Hodge Twins are funny and if you watch their first videos up to now their physiques have changed greatly. I don't know why anyone would watch Jason Blaha for advice or inspiration. Dude is a hater and just isn't funny. Lee Priest is awesome and I dig Rich Pianas honesty. Jerry was up there for me too but the whole sarms flip flopping shut that down real fast.

Jason Blaha doesn't even look like he lifts I think people just watch his videos to make fun of him lol

One dude that really aggravates me for some reason is that dude devon physique.... and basically any other douche in a shredz shirt. Hes just annoying and douchy looking.

First off, I'd like to state that I am NOT bashing anyone. These are just my feelings on the matter:

I see these guys like Jason Blaha, Nick Wright, I'll pump you up, Hodge Twins, and Bro science on Social Media talking about fitness every single day. I've watched alot of these guys over the years and they have barely changed their physique in years and years, yet, they seem to know soooo much about fitness. These kinds of people are the prime example of talking the talking but not walking the walk. I take everything they say with a grain of salt. I wish instead of THEM being famous and making good money for spreading crap knowledge, people like Dylan that actually speak the truth would take their spot and help people.

Rant over. [emoji38][emoji38]

You mean you are shocked? Tell me when was the last time you saw a personal trainer that was buff or ripped or atleast looked like they lifted. This society has become lazy.

Everything has become about money not taking pride in yourself. The trainers at my gym are laughable. They are skinny they have barely any muscle yet they are certified.

I see them train people and just shake my head.

If i needed a trainer. And i got one and he cane out looking like a string bean i would say get the fuck outa here. What can you show me. You cant even apply to your own physique.

Its a joke. Most of those guys are a joke and the people that listen have no clue whats going on anyway.

PHURIOUS

I enjoy watching Johnny candito (he doesn't upload often but when he does its definitely worth a watch) and I enjoy watching supertraining 06 (mark bell and mike). I also enjoy Omar is Isluf. The rest I really don't like to watch because it's just either they talk a bunch of bull or they are marketing their supplements and apparel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know I thought about doing an honest, my opinion type video blog on YouTube a few years ago and I just couldn't do it. It makes me feel like a douche. Not saying all video blogs are douchie at all its just that a lot of the ones you guys are mentioning are. Dylan's is cool because he gives good advice and real information based on science and what not, but most are popular because of gimmicky bullshit and trying to act like they're above the rest in some way. I like blogs that basically push research and science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Gregg Valentino has a YouTube channel and must say he has pretty good content... Plus that fucker is funny as shyt lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Here is a big hint.Nothing has changed since forever. Give me a set of free weights, my tuna,eggs,celery,apples and oatmeal. That is all there is to it. Diet-weights. Now you progress to your best natural point and you do something else that they did in the 60's. You add deca/test/dbol. That s sit.Sorry...I know it s boring and not very exciting.
No one has a special secret...NO ONE. So guess which youtube vids I watch? Led Zep doing Black Dog, You Shook Me,Communication Breakdown.

Here is a big hint.Nothing has changed since forever. Give me a set of free weights, my tuna,eggs,celery,apples and oatmeal. That is all there is to it. Diet-weights. Now you progress to your best natural point and you do something else that they did in the 60's. You add deca/test/dbol. That s sit.Sorry...I know it s boring and not very exciting.
No one has a special secret...NO ONE. So guess which youtube vids I watch? Led Zep doing Black Dog, You Shook Me,Communication Breakdown.

I mostly only watch videos for proper lifting techniques, lift variations and strategies to improve some powerlifting moves. I have number of years of lifting experience but I found out I was doing some moves inefficiently not that long ago.

Hodgetwins are funny,but can't do a steady diet.Marc and Jerry,uh,well, they have their places. Jason Blaha?,Don't get him..... the wild eyes going all over the fucking place.Like he's watching bugs or something.

Use too like watching Jerry dont agree with all his oppinions but the content was entertaining now hes become a shill for primeval labs its more like a comercial

Top Bottom