napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oh Lord, the Karate guy wanted to kick my ass at the gym today...

man ..I walk into my gym and EVERYBODY is shadow boxing..lol. Didn't see any altitude masks or karate moves though! Even though my gym has no A/C, and smells like azz, it is actually a pleasure to say there are no Nimrods, no one even listens to music, no phones, and no music in the gym itself. The boss does not like any distractions at all. He even frowns on walking around drinking out of bottles. He tells them that the water fountain has cold water that is purified. Saw a chick for the first time today, and she did at least an hour of shadow boxing and skipping rope. They have these rope progression workouts.Each rope get heavier. The final rope is called a super heavy rope and weighs about 5lbs. That sumnabitch liked ta kilt my traps!! I am sure I will be whining tonight,right along with wifey after Zeke is done with her. Today she sprints 220's and jogs 220's.

Had some douche come in..big red head phones. Sleeveless tee..fancy shorts..and some expensive "im so cool" socks/no shoes...racks up 500 lbs for a deadlift. Kids about 18/19..struts around like a chicken ,makes a few fb posts then tells dude to film him...well he got it up bout 6 inches, face red,veins gona explode,knees shaking..for shot to Hell..well he did get it up. But once he sat it down he thought he was the Shit. I'm like bitch u dumb..that is all

but he didn't squat it right? we got this kid that comes in and walks around gets his bandana out of his pocket lays it on the ground and folds it up puts it on like he is tupac shakur, drinks something green, does a little leg extensions, treadmill walking, fills up his shaker with water and walks out. im like for real? I wanna throw a fucking plate at him like a Frisbee. im usually pretty mellow in the gym but some peoples kids just piss me the fuck off for really no reason

Last edited:
That's all he did was the one lift...I'm sure he pulled something but didn't want to show his pain

Had some douche come in..big red head phones. Sleeveless tee..fancy shorts..and some expensive "im so cool" socks/no shoes...racks up 500 lbs for a deadlift. Kids about 18/19..struts around like a chicken ,makes a few fb posts then tells dude to film him...well he got it up bout 6 inches, face red,veins gona explode,knees shaking..for shot to Hell..well he did get it up. But once he sat it down he thought he was the Shit. I'm like bitch u dumb..that is all

had the same thing happen to a bud.He truly is a strong powerlifter but if he is not showing off then he is not happy.Has to bring his group to gym so they can all cheer him on.Going to do 605 on the bench today! I walked away telling him his he is going to be sorry one day. Well I heard the pop not 20 seconds latter.He made the lift and then tore something from the chest bone to the shoulder. I knew I was right about the way he went about things but I didn't think I would be right with 30 seconds.
So it is not just the snot faced kids showing off. I DO NOT miss that gym...55$/month to 14$/month!

Got you all beat... there's this old ass black, bald headed dude that always has color coordinated work out attire, the nice shit that only fucktards wear to the gym... thinks he's Usain Bolt I guess. So he lifts these piddly ass'd weights for a set of 8, then dances around like he's in a 50's doo wop group, shufflin', slidin'... putting in that crazy footwork to boot. So after dancing around the bench for 5 minutes he does another set of 8 (mind you it's 155 lbs. on the bench) then guess what... the fuckin dancing. I hate that shit. Wear your masks, your bandanas, hell wear a shirt that says 'Suns out Guns out' for all I care... just don't fucking dance in the gym!

Top Bottom