napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oh Lord, the Karate guy wanted to kick my ass at the gym today...

I'm right there with you guys. I work at a gym right near the hood and we have a full court that gets packed with kids that start fights left and right, sell drugs and occasionally show up strapped. They always send me in to break fights up and when these kids try to get hard with me I laugh in their face. They drop back with one arm down at their hip and one barely blocking their chin. Dorks. I'm not a great stand up fighter but I will blast double legs into a sub of my choosing at will.

problem with that shit is you know it would never be 1 on 1 you would get stomped and hit by all of em

problem with that shit is you know it would never be 1 on 1 you would get stomped and hit by all of em

You're 100% right, that's why I bring a few of the staff members with me even though they might jet lol. I am always told my accent and tattoos make me way more intimidating than I actually am. Those kids are tools though and as soon as I start being adamemt most of them back off. It's always that one who thinks he's Floyd who comes at me.

You're 100% right, that's why I bring a few of the staff members with me even though they might jet lol. I am always told my accent and tattoos make me way more intimidating than I actually am. Those kids are tools though and as soon as I start being adamemt most of them back off. It's always that one who thinks he's Floyd who comes at me.

ya lil punk ass kids

No lie, kids ain't shit nowadays. Lil' shoulda been flushed sperm cells. I'm just glad that I look the way I do, grew into things that make me seem a bit more ominous and am willing to choke the living shit outta anyone regardless of who they are. I didn't survive the shit I went thru just to take shit from some punk, or a wanna be karate man dickwad.

Thise bitch ass punks crack me up with their restrictor breathing masks and shit all hopping around like they are shit. Gym etiquette is big w me.

Had a guy yesterday at our gym little short fucker thought he was bad cause doing shrugs with 80# dumbells then dropping them on the floor after 4 reps. Lol. While doing them i front of a sign that says "if you drop the weights on the floor u will he asked to leave". I just kept shaking my head while me and the gf trying to lift.

The last one i just looked at him shook my head. He motioned at me like what so i walked over. And i was all

Do u see the sign ur lifting in front of? Next time i see u drop weights ur outa here and walked away. He didnt drop one more weight while i was there. Lol

PHURIOUS

man, if i have to see or hear about one more fucking moron who is shadow boxing at the gym im going to fucking lose it... these fucking clowns who ALL think they are fighters are so pathetic... im so sick of seeing this PATHETIC behavior.... its sickening... YOUR NOT A FUCKING BOXER OR MMA FIGHTER SO JUST STOP and IF you are, get your ass to an MMA gym, because your still not impressing anyone "shadow boxing" in the mirror... Oh, and i know you think your impressing women in there but in actuality, you make yourself look more pathetic than you already know, which is quite shocking, i know, considering how fucking pathetic you already look.. however, its true, even MORE pathetic than that!

So this happened to me in my gym today just as you laid it out. I shook my head as he did one clean and then danced around for five minutes. Tall dude, pretty fit, with no legs. I was thinking to myself... dude, you are just in the wrong gym. Then I kinda figured ya know, some shorter really strong dude would just wade inside those long arms taking maybe one punch before stepping into him and snapping one of his arms or legs like twigs. I started to do it but I am already on double secret probation for being too intense.

Seriously though why do these guys come to a commercial gym. They need to go to a boxer's gym or MMA or whatever it is they are envisioning. It is distracting as hell and makes them look like total tools.

Thise bitch ass punks crack me up with their restrictor breathing masks and shit all hopping around like they are shit. Gym etiquette is big w me.

Had a guy yesterday at our gym little short fucker thought he was bad cause doing shrugs with 80# dumbells then dropping them on the floor after 4 reps. Lol. While doing them i front of a sign that says "if you drop the weights on the floor u will he asked to leave". I just kept shaking my head while me and the gf trying to lift.

The last one i just looked at him shook my head. He motioned at me like what so i walked over. And i was all

Do u see the sign ur lifting in front of? Next time i see u drop weights ur outa here and walked away. He didnt drop one more weight while i was there. Lol

PHURIOUS

Ha! Since you mentioned that monkey ass masks. Im pretty chill at the gym but this is one of my pet peeves. Im not even on Aas and don't have Aas rage. But boy these weak asses, I just wanna punch them in the face when they huff and puff slamming those sissy weights to the floor. Since im a girl I can tell them off lol. If I'm a guy there will be a fight lmao! [emoji12][emoji23]

I don't even box anymore and I moved to a boxing gym.The guys are serious, no nonsense. Stinks like azz, and window fans only...but serious. I don't have to put up with any more morons. Of course no fine chicks with their tights on, but that is not a reason I go to the gym. Now when I see guys shadow boxing it doesn't bother me a bit...lol.

That sounds like my kind of place. I need a gym like that. No morons and no distractions

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

man, if i have to see or hear about one more fucking moron who is shadow boxing at the gym im going to fucking lose it... these fucking clowns who ALL think they are fighters are so pathetic... im so sick of seeing this PATHETIC behavior.... its sickening... YOUR NOT A FUCKING BOXER OR MMA FIGHTER SO JUST STOP and IF you are, get your ass to an MMA gym, because your still not impressing anyone "shadow boxing" in the mirror... Oh, and i know you think your impressing women in there but in actuality, you make yourself look more pathetic than you already know, which is quite shocking, i know, considering how fucking pathetic you already look.. however, its true, even MORE pathetic than that!

What they should do is cross train. I'm a big fan of strength training and fight training. BUT, keep it in the right place. You shouldn't be trying to preacher curl someone while kickboxing lol. I will say though, there are some bad ass kettlebell lifts that will help with lunch strength, especially in Muay Thai. The downside is that you have to mimic some punch movements with them which might make you look like a shadowboxer wanna be.

I just think that regardless of who, or what you think you are you should be considerate of others and give the proper respect due to people. Here are some examples:
1. Obviously some lifters are more serious than others and their physiques say it all day, you shouldn't walk up and ask how many sets do you have left? Lets look at your physique, then look at mine. Obviously I put in more work than you consider reasonable. Leave me the fuck alone bro. Gym rules say I have 30 min. wherever I wanna be using that piece of equipment. You can feel free to wait the other 29 cuz "I just got here" till I'm done.
2. Get the fuck outta the mirror. Someone is right behind you and were there first.
3. Stop fucking dancing, wanna dance? Go to the club, or with the other Zumba folk.
4. Why did you bring a bench and 2 sets of DB's to the cable station?
5. Resting while texting and talking on your phone, or to your friend for 5-10 minutes between sets is not working out bro.
6. Why is your deodorant failing so damned hard???
7. Dropping DB's is stupid, anyone who DB benches 80's should just get on the Olympic Bar O'Shame, we can add bro, your weights still look like shit.
8. When you bring your girl to the gym and she out benches you... time to put your boxers back on and take off her thong.
9. Hammer Machine decline bench press... dude, you can't press it on the O bar. I know it, you know, we all know it. Kill yourself for thinking you fooled us.
10. Stop staring at me lifting heavy shit, your guess is correct I am on gear so "Bitch be gone".

I have this Marine aviator interrupt me 4 sets into press downs one day and ask with this attitude on his face 'How many sets do you have?'. I had my earbuds in so had to pull them out ask him to repeat himself, look at his face get irritated and then tell him "A lot", put my earbuds back in then work out. Did he want me to stop because he was an aviator? Dude I was a "Leg", I see what I kill up close, not 4 miles away by camera. Why the fuck does this shit happen bro's????

youre just lucky i didnt keep coming over to you. because after i landed the round house kick brotatachip i would have rear naked choked you out and dry humped you in front of the the family. peace out bro

Well I will for sure hold my own, but bottom line is you wanna strut up and act crazy I've got more than a few .40 S&W's to put you down. Even in the gym bag lol seeing it's just my truck backpack.

Don't have the time for shitbirds anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say next time you just grap the end of a bar, spin and connect it to his dome haha.

We have a couple guys just like this at my gym. But they are in that fairy tail fight. Not legit fighters haha. You can tell with the execution they have no clue what they are doing they just wanna act like a power ranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youre just lucky i didnt keep coming over to you. because after i landed the round house kick brotatachip i would have rear naked choked you out and dry humped you in front of the the family. peace out bro

If by some odd chance that you are the little dicked, big wide open booty holed asshole I'm speaking of, I'd love to see you try it. Because when it's all said and done I will now break both of your arms. I live for this shit and I hope it is you. Every day I'm there in the mornings M-F 8am till whenever and I come back to train the wife at 6:30pm. I swear to fucking God Mother Fucker if it is you, you just bought one. All you gotta do is square up when I see you and we can go. Name the gym, the proper name of the gym and I'll even start if off so all you gotta do is finish it RAM_____. Finish it and prove it's you and I'll meet you at that mother fucker today boy.

If by some odd chance that you are the little dicked, big wide open booty holed asshole I'm speaking of, I'd love to see you try it. Because when it's all said and done I will now break both of your arms. I live for this shit and I hope it is you. Every day I'm there in the mornings M-F 8am till whenever and I come back to train the wife at 6:30pm. I swear to fucking God Mother Fucker if it is you, you just bought one. All you gotta do is square up when I see you and we can go. Name the gym, the proper name of the gym and I'll even start if off so all you gotta do is finish it RAM_____. Finish it and prove it's you and I'll meet you at that mother fucker today boy.

I think he is just fuckin with you man, steak and eggs immediately lmao

lmao you fuckin crack me up. do you workout on base?

Bro yeah, but obviously I'm out growing it. I just hate the Gold's I've gone to because Gold's is not what it used to be. I hate to go inside there and have everyone stare at me when I workout, or try to get next to me and have a mini competition beside me, or see the guys in there that have "some" experience but not enough to know your triceps are 75% of you arm mass and that bicep's without tricep's look stupid. The Metro Flex gym looks good, but it's a 36 mile one way drive and I don't wanna drive 72 miles round trip to workout if I don't absolutely have to.

Top Bottom