napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Official Pure Essence SR-9009 Log by MasonicBodybuilder

Good call bro. According to Dylan, that is the most ideal dosage for results. Of course the increased dosage means the bottle lasts less time, but it is is definitely the most ideal if you are going strictly for the best results. The 30mg dose is still the common recommended dose for best "value" when considering both cost and benefit

This is exactly right. After 5 days of 40mg per day I definitely notice more enhancement. I don't mind the bottle not lasting as long because this log is for everyone on the forum more than for me. If I was running a cutting stack with say S4 and GW I would keep the SR at 30mg per day. But, if I were to just run SR solo, I would definitely go with 40mg per day as there is a big difference between the 2 dosages. Cardio at 40mg per day is awesome though! This is an amazing product from PE.

This is exactly right. After 5 days of 40mg per day I definitely notice more enhancement. I don't mind the bottle not lasting as long because this log is for everyone on the forum more than for me. If I was running a cutting stack with say S4 and GW I would keep the SR at 30mg per day. But, if I were to just run SR solo, I would definitely go with 40mg per day as there is a big difference between the 2 dosages. Cardio at 40mg per day is awesome though! This is an amazing product from PE.
Awesome to hear about those enhanced benefits at the higher dosage of SR9009 brother. That's the most ideal way to run it for optimal results for sure

for a stack of s4,gw,sr9009
should I consider raising sr9009 to 40mg (from 30)?
If you are looking for the best results possible from SR9009, the 40mg dose is definitely going to be best.

The 30mg normal dose is very effective and a good middle ground, but the higher dose would yield the best possible benefit from it for sure

If you are looking for the best results possible from SR9009, the 40mg dose is definitely going to be best.

The 30mg normal dose is very effective and a good middle ground, but the higher dose would yield the best possible benefit from it for sure

Rick is absolutely right here. I would personally go with 30mg per day just based on cost. You will for sure get better results on 40mg per day but 30mg per day will be great as well.

for a stack of s4,gw,sr9009
should I consider raising sr9009 to 40mg (from 30)?

if you can afford it, then definitely hit 40 because that's truly the sweet spot... 30 will yield excellent results but 40 is more for max results...

thanks for the comparison on this... it truly shows that although 30 is great, when used at 40, max results can be seen and achieved... keep up the great work brother

Wanted to report on progress as it is related to fat loss. So far I have lost 7lbs in almost a month. The beauty is that it is 99% pure fat. I have not lost any strength in the gym while eating at a deficit. I am also feeling great again it's crazy what a few lbs and % BF can do for your sense of well being. I'm about halfway done with this log but if I stay on 40mg per day I will probably only have 2-3 weeks left. I'm really enjoying this run! Best part is that I will be in the sweet spot again for a nice aas run soon!

Wanted to report on progress as it is related to fat loss. So far I have lost 7lbs in almost a month. The beauty is that it is 99% pure fat. I have not lost any strength in the gym while eating at a deficit. I am also feeling great again it's crazy what a few lbs and % BF can do for your sense of well being. I'm about halfway done with this log but if I stay on 40mg per day I will probably only have 2-3 weeks left. I'm really enjoying this run! Best part is that I will be in the sweet spot again for a nice aas run soon!

very nice - still at 40mg?

That's really incredible to hear brother! You've made some sick progress in the fat loss department, and I'm excited to see where you end up when it's all said and done

So here is my final update as I am about to finish my last few drops of SR today. This compound is absolutely amazing. I have felt great the entire run and it only got better once I increased to 40mg per day. I lost a total of 10lbs and am down to around 12%BF. The best part was that I didn't lose any lean muscle at all. I had amazing benefits like cardio output, recovery, and just feeling on top of my game. As I got leaner it seemed to be more pronounced as well. This may just be that I was able to perform my workouts and cardio better as well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for those benefits. I also can't imagine how great this would stack with GW and S4. Let me know if you guys have any questions. This is a real home run from Pure Essence!!!

So here is my final update as I am about to finish my last few drops of SR today. This compound is absolutely amazing. I have felt great the entire run and it only got better once I increased to 40mg per day. I lost a total of 10lbs and am down to around 12%BF. The best part was that I didn't lose any lean muscle at all. I had amazing benefits like cardio output, recovery, and just feeling on top of my game. As I got leaner it seemed to be more pronounced as well. This may just be that I was able to perform my workouts and cardio better as well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for those benefits. I also can't imagine how great this would stack with GW and S4. Let me know if you guys have any questions. This is a real home run from Pure Essence!!!

Awesome bro! I'm glad you had such a great experience with the SR9009. Your results speak for themselves. 10 lbs of fat loss is no joke, especially considering retaining all of your lean mass and strength as well as some nice endurance benefits

Really nice log! It's great to see how powerful these sarms are all on their own. Nice work on losing all that bf!

Top Bottom