napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Official Pure Essence SR-9009 Log by MasonicBodybuilder

excellent updates and really great to hear the insight and comparison... the six pack stack on pure essence is exactly the stack yo uspeak of with sr, gw and s4... that's an incredible stack but i love seeing this ran stand alone to see the differences and show the comparisons with gw... VERY NICE so far brother!

END OF WEEK 1 - so after a week I can tell you this stuff kicks in fast. Recovery and cardio benefits were only a day in for me. The hardening, tightness, and feeling of well-being were added benefits I was not expecting. I am down 2 lbs this week and I know it is fat.

END OF WEEK 1 - so after a week I can tell you this stuff kicks in fast. Recovery and cardio benefits were only a day in for me. The hardening, tightness, and feeling of well-being were added benefits I was not expecting. I am down 2 lbs this week and I know it is fat.

excellent brother... very fast acting and its so nice to have something work this fast and give you extra motivation for the rest of the cycle... very nice!

Yea this stuff is absolutely amazing

Hi AR Family,

I was one of the lucky brothers chosen to do a log of PE SR-9009. I will try to be as detailed as possible.

ABOUT ME

A lot of you guys and girls know me and have interacted with me but I want to give a little more detail so we can become even closer! I am 32 years old (will be 33 on Dec. 4th). I have been married to my wife for 10 years. We have had 4 boys (2 at home that are 8 and 6 years old, 2 have passed away). I am originally from Buffalo, NY but have lived in Ontario, Canada for the past 6 years. Like most of you, I started off on EF years ago, moved to EVO, and found my way here to the promise land! Below are my current stats:
AGE 32
HEIGHT 5'7"
WEIGHT 182 lbs
BF% 16%

GOALS

My goals on this run are to really focus on cutting as much body fat as possible. Over the past 5 months my diet and training have not been up to par. We sold our house in order to build new. Our house sold right away and we had a 3 month gap before the new house would be complete...you know what that means...moving in with the in-laws! This screwed up my routine by having to switch gyms, and not be able to do my usual food prep. Oh yea, and the beer. That doesn't help either. These are not excuses at all but I must acknowledge the causes so I can move forward.

DIET

I will be eating a total of 1800 calories per day with a typical 40/40/20 split. This split works best for be because when I get to really low carbs it affects me mentally. I am more likely to stick to the plan when I use this ratio. This will put me at 180grams of protein and carbs per day and 40grams fat per day. A typical day will look like this:

Meal 1
Black Coffee
1 whole egg, 3 egg whites
Oatmeal

Meal 2
Tilapia
Broccoli
Rice

Meal 3
Whey Protein
Apple

Meal 4
Chicken
Asparagus

Meal 5
Extra lean ground turkey
Olive oil
Rice

Meal 6 (have at any time during the day)
Banana

This puts me at 177 carbs, 185 protein, 38 fat

TRAINING

I will be going simple with 4 days per week training (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). I will be using a 3 day rotation of push, pull, legs and stick with high reps around 15-20 or so. I will also incorporate some rest pause and other techniques to get the most out of it. I will also be doing cardio fasted when I wake up 5-7 days per week depending on how I am feeling. It will mostly be running outside (both hiit and steady state), and some machines at the gym. I like to keep some steady state running in there for mental health. I find long, slow runs to be relaxing and a good time to think about my goals and to clear my mind.

SR-9009

The product comes at 20mg/ml. I plan to take 5mg 6 times per day for a total of 30mg per day. I have run the GW from PE so I will have a good comparison of the affect on recovery and endurance.

I start tomorrow morning. Let the games begin...

ill be following .. just curious have you ever ran gw 501516 before?

Awesome results after just one week bro. That's pretty amazing what this stuff can do in such a short amount of time. Keep it up man. I think you are in for a great experience from this!

Hey guys, sorry for taking a week away. You may have noticed I was quiet on the forum. Nothing major, just a kid with strep throat and some work on the house kept me away. So after the second week I was down another 2lbs which was surprising. My family is still all in the US so of course I indulged (over-indulged) a bit for Thanksgiving. Still kept to the gym but just slipped a bit on the diet for a couple days. Wish I had that Dylan mentality! I am finding endurance for cardio still really good but this week I saw a jump in not needing rest on lifting days. I was able to go with only 30-45 seconds rest between sets on all lifts and even less on isolation movements. This was a huge mental boost for me because I feel like this style of lifting really helps me with fat loss. Still really loving this SR!!!

Hey guys, sorry for taking a week away. You may have noticed I was quiet on the forum. Nothing major, just a kid with strep throat and some work on the house kept me away. So after the second week I was down another 2lbs which was surprising. My family is still all in the US so of course I indulged (over-indulged) a bit for Thanksgiving. Still kept to the gym but just slipped a bit on the diet for a couple days. Wish I had that Dylan mentality! I am finding endurance for cardio still really good but this week I saw a jump in not needing rest on lifting days. I was able to go with only 30-45 seconds rest between sets on all lifts and even less on isolation movements. This was a huge mental boost for me because I feel like this style of lifting really helps me with fat loss. Still really loving this SR!!!

Good to hear everything is going well still buddy. The diet going off track during the holiday is kind of expected. I think that happened to all of us lol

Yea bro. Holidays are crazy. Allow a little splurge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, just a note on my log. Based on some recent research and other logs on SR, I will be increasing my dosage today up to 40mg per day. I will be doing 5mg every 2 hours from 7am to 9pm. The reason for this is so I can provide information to you guys so when you are purchasing you can make the decision on dosage.

Great workout today as a pull day. I really love to train back and bis though. Too early to judge the change in dosage but still a solid workout today.

Guys, just a note on my log. Based on some recent research and other logs on SR, I will be increasing my dosage today up to 40mg per day. I will be doing 5mg every 2 hours from 7am to 9pm. The reason for this is so I can provide information to you guys so when you are purchasing you can make the decision on dosage.

Happy birthday buddy !

Do you feel any chance with the 40 mg instead of 30 mg ?

Good call bro. According to Dylan, that is the most ideal dosage for results. Of course the increased dosage means the bottle lasts less time, but it is is definitely the most ideal if you are going strictly for the best results. The 30mg dose is still the common recommended dose for best "value" when considering both cost and benefit

Top Bottom