napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolva+clomid

nicejoggersbro

Awhile back I ran some trashy lgd , no idea what it was but it didn't seem right , I stopped at 8 weeks and don't feel like my test got back on track. It was around 3-4 months ago that I finished a nolva pct that would be aimed for sarms. I now want to run nolva and clomid together , thoughts on this idea and what would dosage be? I no I need to get blood done. Libido is fine , balls r smaller , dong seems to shrivle like never before lol

Any harm in trying this?

I have a 50mg Clomid/20mg Nolva oral. It's geared for a PCT so im yet to use it but since im currently taking Nolva on cycle im curious to know what Clomid would hurt if ran on cycle.

If you happen to have an idea please let me know.

I have a 50mg Clomid/20mg Nolva oral. It's geared for a PCT so im yet to use it but since im currently taking Nolva on cycle im curious to know what Clomid would hurt if ran on cycle.

If you happen to have an idea please let me know.

Why are you taking Nolva on cycle.....? my understanding is its used in PCT to help restore natural test levels. Curious as to why your running on cycle ?

depends on how long you want to run them... i have no clue without bloodwork what to tell you.. its all a guess based upon what you ran

depends on how long you want to run them... i have no clue without bloodwork what to tell you.. its all a guess based upon what you ran

4 weeks I wanted it to be stronger than your normal sarm pct but nothing extremely strong, kind of a middle , what would one run after 8 weeks dbol or prohormones ?

first off.. noone should run an oral or prohormone for 8 weeks and noone should run either without test...

you would need a full pct if you did that though

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

aromasin prevents any sort of gyno rebound and also increases igf levels which is key to recovery

While taking Nolva you will not get any new lumps.

Yes and once u stop they will just come back so whats ur point? Its not an aromatase inhibitor... its an estrogen blocker which is completely different and not what u would want to use on cycle

Yes and once u stop they will just come back so whats ur point? Its not an aromatase inhibitor... its an estrogen blocker which is completely different and not what u would want to use on cycle
He asked me a question and I answered him then you responded to my answer and now I am responding to you. That's my point. [emoji2373]

Top Bottom