napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No AI during cycle

m555zma

I have not used ai's for the past 3 cycles. I have not experienced any emotional issues, also I use EQ for every cycle which supposedly possesses ai properties..
Do you guys use ai's no matter what? Or just keep them on hand when needed..

each person is different on what they need... you know yourself better than anyone... i would always have an ai on hand no matter what but how much you use is dependent upon your body response...

napsgear has been in business for over 20 years and is approved by our trusted community.
We support the sales and products of the week, and approved.
I approved this.

I have not used ai's for the past 3 cycles. I have not experienced any emotional issues, also I use EQ for every cycle which supposedly possesses ai properties..
Do you guys use ai's no matter what? Or just keep them on hand when needed..
In a word - always. I never risk it. There is little to nothing to the idea of inhibiting gains by using one and why risk gyno? It's 1 in a 100 whio can get away with without 1

In a word - always. I never risk it. There is little to nothing to the idea of inhibiting gains by using one and why risk gyno? It's 1 in a 100 whio can get away with without 1
Gyno? I have caber for that. I'm talking about ai's. I think caber covers progesterone/gyno issues

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it bro
completely agree... ive said it now for over 10 years, NO MATTER WHAT, at the MINIMUM, have all ancillaries on hand whether you feel you need them or not... its not as though you cannot use them in the future and its also not as though they cost a huge amount of money and beyond that, when it comes to health and protection there should be no price tag put on that!

I ALWAYS use one. I'm not seeing any reasons why not.
you already know the argument of "crushing gains" when it all comes down to misuse and/or over use that causes it... People and their misconceptions but a lot of that is due to misinformation that gets pushed and passed around as we know

Top Bottom