napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbies-welcome bros-please answer before posting

drb_iac

Before you post and tell us about your supplements, or ideas on cycles,sarms,stacks,or individual steroids please answer these question first.First before anything else.Once we know who you are and what you are trying to achieve, then we can better help you. We get posts about cycles and do not even know if it is a male or female. Ok lets start

Sex (don't put YES)

Weight
BF
Any previous cycles?

If so then what?

If so then how much of each?

What are you trying to accomplish? Ex bulking, cutting,just getting in shape etc

How many years in the gym?

Regular or somewhat regular?
Is your diet in check?

I'm not new but I will lead by example.

Male
33 years old
198 lbs (currently)
12% and dropping

I have done numerous cycles over the past 5 years, the first being Test/Winstrol, Test/Deca, Test/EQ, Test/Dbol...then many more experimental ones where I learned more and more until I was making minimal mistakes/reckless decisions aka high Tren doses, clenbuterol use and what not. That's what these boards have helped with the most.

I originally was trying to put on some size and strength after I got clean from hard drugs., then I got into martial arts and heavy weight training and wanted to take it to the next level with competitions.

I have been lifting for 10+ years. Unfortunately due to my drug use I was getting no where for half that time. I train 5 days a week, work as a personal trainer and am aiming to be a Strength and endurance coach for all martial artists, hockey players...basically athletes and serious lifters.

My diet is clean 80% of the year. The other 20% is for family holidays and my weekly cheat day.

Before you post and tell us about your supplements, or ideas on cycles,sarms,stacks,or individual steroids please answer these question first.First before anything else.Once we know who you are and what you are trying to achieve, then we can better help you. We get posts about cycles and do not even know if it is a male or female. Ok lets start

Sex (don't put YES)

Weight
BF
Any previous cycles?

If so then what?

What are you trying to accomplish? Ex bulking, cutting,just getting in shape etc

Is your diet in check?

All these things are necessary to give proper advice, and should go without saying on how important they are to know. Unfortunately most people give us very little to go by. If more people would give this info it sure would save us a lot of time and trouble

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sex (don't put YES)

Weight
BF
Any previous cycles?

If so then what?

Is your diet in check?

Great post. Bump this.

I put this into my favs, and will just use it as the first answer to questions with no info...which seems to be the status quo these days.

Sex (don't put YES)

Weight
BF
Any previous cycles?

If so then what?

Is your diet in check?

Hi,

5'6"
Not sure (10%-14%)
No previous cycles of anything.

Trying to put on 10lbs of lean muscle, stay strong and agile, loose last bits of fat on abs & love handles.

Probably 8 years in gym. Really incorporating a lot of body weight exercises nowadays.

Just got my shipment of 3 S4 and 3 LGD 4033 from sarmsx. Bottle has ml measurements on dropper but I'm completely lost on mg conversion. Supposedly has to do with potency of product. Please help

Thanks

Hi,

5'6"
Not sure (10%-14%)

Trying to put on 10lbs of lean muscle, stay strong and agile, loose last bits of fat on abs & love handles.

Probably 8 years in gym. Really incorporating a lot of body weight exercises nowadays.

Just got my shipment of 3 S4 and 3 LGD 4033 from sarmsx. Bottle has ml measurements on dropper but I'm completely lost on mg conversion. Supposedly has to do with potency of product. Please help

Thanks

Thanks for the info. Lets take a look at your s4 bottle.On the bottom in smallish print it says 50mg/ml. The dropper is marked 1ml, so one whole dropper gives you 50mg.BUT lets say you were instructed to take 25mgs morning and evening.Then you take 1/2 dropper morning and evening.The dropper also has a 1/2 marking.

Hi,

5'6"
Not sure (10%-14%)

Thanks

S4 is 50 mg/ml 1 dropper equals 1ML or 50 mgs use the gemelli protocol you will bump it up every 2 weeks not to exceed 100 mgs or until you find your sweet spot which is usually 60-70 mgs. Ill post the protocol in a few
LGD is 10 mg/ml so 1 dropper would be 1ml or 10 mgs I think the recommended dose is 10 mgs per day so 1 full dropper per day

got it?

lol or what Jake said too^^^^^^

Thank you for the help. The bottles aren't labeled, I guess for customs issues so I had nothing to go off of. Thanks again for the clarification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S4 is 50 mg/ml 1 dropper equals 1ML or 50 mgs use the gemelli protocol you will bump it up every 2 weeks not to exceed 100 mgs or until you find your sweet spot which is usually 60-70 mgs. Ill post the protocol in a few
LGD is 10 mg/ml so 1 dropper would be 1ml or 10 mgs I think the recommended dose is 10 mgs per day so 1 full dropper per day

got it?

lol or what Jake said too^^^^^^
rockmfhudd, you mentioned a "sweet spot". How will I know when I'm there?

well if the sides are too much you back off a little. you just have to tweak it to your feelings. for instance last year I ran it close to 100 mgs and was fine with a few vision sides stacked with mk2866 and gw but I wasn't doing a lot at night so I was good with it. this year I backed it down to about 65-70 mgs and I was fine still felt the same as I remember at 100 the year before, of course I was stacking with different sarms this year so that coulda been it. if it gets too much back it down and if it aint enuff kick it up a notch. the importance is really pay attention to the protocol or you can get in trouble. heres my horror story with s4. I was driving to Pittsburgh stayed up late packing the car took my s4 a little later like 10 pm, well got up at like 330 am to drive and normally I dosed it in the morning so I dosed again. well an hour or so into my drive my eyes were trying to close, I wasn't tired but eyelids felt heavy still had 10 hours of driving to do so needless to say do not dose too close together and not so far apart. I hit it at 4 am and again at 2 pm

well if the sides are too much you back off a little. you just have to tweak it to your feelings. for instance last year I ran it close to 100 mgs and was fine with a few vision sides stacked with mk2866 and gw but I wasn't doing a lot at night so I was good with it. this year I backed it down to about 65-70 mgs and I was fine still felt the same as I remember at 100 the year before, of course I was stacking with different sarms this year so that coulda been it. if it gets too much back it down and if it aint enuff kick it up a notch. the importance is really pay attention to the protocol or you can get in trouble. heres my horror story with s4. I was driving to Pittsburgh stayed up late packing the car took my s4 a little later like 10 pm, well got up at like 330 am to drive and normally I dosed it in the morning so I dosed again. well an hour or so into my drive my eyes were trying to close, I wasn't tired but eyelids felt heavy still had 10 hours of driving to do so needless to say do not dose too close together and not so far apart. I hit it at 4 am and again at 2 pm

Got it. I'll pay attention to my reaction. I'm glad nothing bad happened on your drive. I appreciate your advice.

Top Bottom