napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

S4 is power.. All of the SARMS I really like, but S4 is one of my favorites for sure. The cutting and strength gains make it a great compound to stack with virtually any AAS cycle. This is one of my favorite ways to run it.

S4 is a sarm that does raise some of the most questions because of the vision side effects, so I'm glad to see this video made. Excellent and informative!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

LOVE S4, my girl loved it too... Said he just felt "fitter" if that makes sense.

The vision sides weren't too bad for me. If people are wondering, like Dylan's video said, it took just a bit longer to adjust from bright light to dim lighting situations (and vise versa). Also, at night (for me anyways) any lights that were blue-ish like my LED headlights or other car's HIDs were a little yellowish instead.

Follow Dylan's dosing protocol and you can't go wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cool video DG... Definitely interested in seeing how it helps with BPH (enlarged prostate)... I've read about it but this video confirms what I read. I'm curious to know exactly how that happens...

Pharma Lady Rep

So it helps shrink the prostate?

Yes, this is a benefit that most people don't realize and is often overlooked. This can be a HUGE benefit to those of us that cycle AAS especially

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Have you heard this first hand from anyone besides just literature?

Pharma Lady Rep

not only have i had several clients report this to me but it been confirmed in studies as well that were done... mainly animal studies but i have seen it confirmed with several users...

not only have i had several clients report this to me but it been confirmed in studies as well that were done... mainly animal studies but i have seen it confirmed with several users...
That's awesome!

Pharma Lady Rep

Good info

9ff189ea4c8861aa3887b88e8f0e29e7.jpg

Pharma Lady Rep

Quick dose question, I workout at 4:30 A.M. should I wait until say 6:00 P.M. to take the second does?

the half life is about 8 hours so as long as it is atleast that long did you read the dylan gemelli protocol for dosing? there is the Bible of s4 dosing i can tell you a horror story of me dosing too soon by accident and could barely keep my eyes open on a 10 hour drive no fuckin bueno

Top Bottom