napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie - Please Help!

Samanthakafedzic

Hi there!

I’m looking for some help. I’m 5’2” and 180lbs. I just started a cut (tracking macros) and looking for advise on the Sarms I should take. Looking to lose about 40lbs but keep endurance to a high level. I currently am doing Crossfit 5-6 days per week. I have purchased LGD4033 and GSW501516 based on some posts.

Looking to find out how, when and how much of these I should take?

Also is there anything else I should be taking or avoid?

Currently I take whey protein and the occasional preworkout.

Your diet is a huge problem quite clearly. You can make massive improvements by eating better, if I were you I'd save the sarms until you are a great deal leaner.

What are you eating precisely - foods and amounts, meal by meal.

Diet is really where you need to start. Are you female? Based on the stats you provided you need proper diet control more than anything. What is your current diet plan?

I was working on finding and staying at maintenance for the past 6 months working with a nutrition coach.

They just put me on a cut last week. My macros are as follows: 115P, 151C and 57F

I was working on finding and staying at maintenance for the past 6 months working with a nutrition coach.

They just put me on a cut last week. My macros are as follows: 115P, 151C and 57F
For a cut those protein and carb numbers need reversed. Not enough protein and too much carbs

I dropped 55 lbs of fat, my macros were essentially 70%P, 20%C and 10%F...daily, over 10 months time.
The sense of "not being hungry" eating 1200-1500 calories per day, buring 3300 calories per day remains part of my "feeling of well-being" that I consider to be part of a "change of lifestyle."
After years of lumbar disc related limitations (I found acupuncture, in China) which relieved all symptoms. I began a "long road back" to redeveloping the lower back muscles, and overall muscular circulation.
One year into this process now, and my 6th week of MK-2866 research, I am finding some slow-progressive postive changes in physique.
I maintain my macros and micros, via very high protein meats and whey powder, while supplementing micros with a nice multi-vitamin (Centrum Silver 50+).
I find the highest protein meats are unequivocally, littelneck clams (I eat 60 per day), wild rabbit (unavailable for me), roasted duck meat (no skin/fat), then potency drops...to beef, chcken, pork shrimp and fish...alll less than half-P of clams.

I agree with the guys.. those macros need to change OP. You won’t lose weight like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dropped 55 lbs of fat, my macros were essentially 70%P, 20%C and 10%F...daily, over 10 months time.
The sense of "not being hungry" eating 1200-1500 calories per day, buring 3300 calories per day remains part of my "feeling of well-being" that I consider to be part of a "change of lifestyle."
After years of lumbar disc related limitations (I found acupuncture, in China) which relieved all symptoms. I began a "long road back" to redeveloping the lower back muscles, and overall muscular circulation.
One year into this process now, and my 6th week of MK-2866 research, I am finding some slow-progressive postive changes in physique.
I maintain my macros and micros, via very high protein meats and whey powder, while supplementing micros with a nice multi-vitamin (Centrum Silver 50+).
I find the highest protein meats are unequivocally, littelneck clams (I eat 60 per day), wild rabbit (unavailable for me), roasted duck meat (no skin/fat), then potency drops...to beef, chcken, pork shrimp and fish...alll less than half-P of clams.

If you’re eating duck regularly in your diet during a cut I would recommend stopping that. I highly doubt you will be able to stay within your fat allowance (not to mention accurately measure it) while eating duck. I would stick with very low fat protein sources and add your fats in with healthy and low cholesterol choices. Calculating the fat contained in meat is very difficult and near impossible to do accurately. This is just what works for me. I’d also agree that you could and should increase protein intake and lower your carbohydrate allowance a bit. What are you doing to burn 3300 calories a day? I mean in addition to your body’s natural utilization of your caloric intake.

If you’re eating duck regularly in your diet during a cut I would recommend stopping that. I highly doubt you will be able to stay within your fat allowance (not to mention accurately measure it) while eating duck. I would stick with very low fat protein sources and add your fats in with healthy and low cholesterol choices. Calculating the fat contained in meat is very difficult and near impossible to do accurately. This is just what works for me. I’d also agree that you could and should increase protein intake and lower your carbohydrate allowance a bit. What are you doing to burn 3300 calories a day? I mean in addition to your body’s natural utilization of your caloric intake.
i agree a hundred percent on the duck... to burn 3300 calories a day you have to be doing some seriously extensive training... i run 10 miles per day... i burn about 1550 calories on that run and then with lifting for muscular endurance i probably burn another 500-1000 and then your normal burning each day but thats extensive training to do that...

i agree a hundred percent on the duck... to burn 3300 calories a day you have to be doing some seriously extensive training... i run 10 miles per day... i burn about 1550 calories on that run and then with lifting for muscular endurance i probably burn another 500-1000 and then your normal burning each day but thats extensive training to do that...

Yeah I mean I “burn” about 3000 calories a day just through my training and work and what my body utilizes to maintain at this point. But I would just call that my caloric usage for the day... burning, to me, implies calories worked off in addition to what my body already utiizes in maintenance

Yeah I mean I “burn” about 3000 calories a day just through my training and work and what my body utilizes to maintain at this point. But I would just call that my caloric usage for the day... burning, to me, implies calories worked off in addition to what my body already utiizes in maintenance
absolutely bro

Top Bottom