napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie in the house

You have no idea what that means to me. I'm serious. I believe in you Brother. This is a great new fresh start for me. BTW, I like how the board looks. Very classy.

JM750 said:
You have no idea what that means to me. I'm serious. I believe in you Brother. This is a great new fresh start for me. BTW, I like how the board looks. Very classy.

Thank you bro! All appreciated... There has been countless hours spent on the site to ensure it is the safest and best on the planet... Of course there will be bugs and things that need fixed along the way but every day is day to improve and grow, even with the tech side! LOL trust me, im on their ass as if they were one of my clients I am training!! LOL

JM750 said:
One other thing that really matters to me for my home is believing in the site leader. That is totally what drives me to where i stay. For instance. My last home. The site leader was a fraud, a liar and a huge back stabber. When that kind of stuff shows up on a site, its time to send my kiss goodbye.

So coming to this new board, i have to start all over again putting my trust in the site leader. But i am certainly up for the task. Being a scumbag in this sport is easy. Being true to yourself is what really matters and i have that view in just about everything in life.

You are far from being right. Just because you had a fall out does not mean he's what you said. He would actually give you the shirt off his back. I don't like the way you are slamming him whenever you get the chance. I'm not here to start anything but saying things like that is uncalled for. He's one of my good friends and I will back him 100%. Idk what happened or anything but let's leave all the name calling and all that out. I appreciate it bro. EVERYONE here knows I'm not the one to cause issues but when I see something about a friend in a negative way, I will always say something.

This is a new forum and a different one at that.

I'll reiterate, I'm not here to start anything with you JM. I'm just trying to make peace.

I like all members from most of the boards I'm on. And I hope they all like me. So let's all play nice and be happy and learn

Alright guys, this is not going to start as this is not what this place is being put here for. Let's just move on and move forward now please... Let's drop all of this as the points were made and its time to move on and grow together, not go against one another...

DylanGemelli said:
Alright guys, this is not going to start as this is not what this place is being put here for. Let's just move on and move forward now please... Let's drop all of this as the points were made and its time to move on and grow together, not go against one another...

I agree DG. That's why I made the second post! I'm here to help as much as possible and also learn as much as I can!!

Redam said:
DylanGemelli said:

I agree DG. That's why I made the second post! I'm here to help as much as possible and also learn as much as I can!!

Absolutely brother and I appreciate that! Thank you!!

Welcome to the Forums, Just sit back an Enjoy yourself. Take in the info that is passed down an learn from it, Don't be afraid to ask questions around here as well.

bwinn said:
Welcome to the Forums, Just sit back an Enjoy yourself. Take in the info that is passed down an learn from it, Don't be afraid to ask questions around here as well.

Thanks Brother. I know your name from somewhere. Ive seen it around. Just don't remember.

Elite Fitness Forum an Evolutionary are the only 2 forums i have been on with this Name so maybe there :)

Ah JM brotha. Hang in there bro and don't let the past leave a sour taste. Move on and enjoy every day. None of us are guaranteed another breath so make the most of them brotha. You've got a lot of friends back there on SG. On previous boards before that. And now here.

I hate to see you dwelling in such negativity - it isn't healthy. No matter what went down, it's a new day brother

Let me know if you ever need anything. My loyalty is to good people, not any board. And you are definitely good people.

Tha_waco_kid said:
Ah JM brotha. Hang in there bro and don't let the past leave a sour taste. Move on and enjoy every day. None of us are guaranteed another breath so make the most of them brotha. You've got a lot of friends back there on SG. On previous boards before that. And now here.

I hate to see you dwelling in such negativity - it isn't healthy. No matter what went down, it's a new day brother

Let me know if you ever need anything. My loyalty is to good people, not any board. And you are definitely good people.

I got it out of my system. I had to. Ive moved on. And im really glad to see you here. You always had my back. And i dont forget that shit. Thank you for the kind words. You just made my day.

Tha_waco_kid said:

My brother!! Look who made it

Top Bottom