napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie-first cycle test/tren

BikerG

42 yo 180lbs 5'7 27%bf
Let the ripping begin lol I wish I would have found this site before I bought anything so far I did just order the aro .So my question is is there anything else I should take maybe the lect since I'm not as lean as I've been reading. I would love to talk live to someone.
Thank you in advance for your the ripping I know is coming hahaha

lmao ya the roasting of yo ass is about to begin. you cannot run tren on a first cycle. your bf% is too high have you ahd any bloodwork done to see where your levels are? if not that is step 1. step 2 get a strict diet routine and workout routine and then sarms stack to cut some of that down brother.

It's gona be a ripping...but not like u want lol..
First off u cannot use tren for first cycle.
2cd you cannot use steroids period at that body fat.
Sarms is your only choice bro

for a starter i would go with the triple stack and add sr9009 to it. but im sure one of the vets will jump on here and set you up with a great stack from sarmsx.com

How do I ask for blood work without sounding like I'm on anabolics?

we mostly just use privatemdlabs.com order you own go to the lab get blood drawn and they email you the results really simple its about 54 bucks with the discount code

Dylan just posted a video on how steroids are not fat burners...it'll actually make u worse..check it out when u got a minute

How do I ask for blood work without sounding like I'm on anabolics?

you can go to a private lab OR you can do what i do... be a man, tell them you need a full blood panel and if they ask questions straight up tell them you simply want a blood test.. if you wont give it to me, i'll go elsewhere... its NONE of their fucking business, period... generally if you say you are going elsewhere, they don't like that... they shut the fuck up real quick because they do not want to lose their ridiculously priced and 1st degree rape price of an office visit... so they just shut up... you will always find a few that are just ridiculous that may fight it but you simply leave and go elsewhere...

um not really but when you get them in hand check back with us 12 weeks is optimal for great results. i lost 40 lbs 15% bf and 8 inches in my waist on the triple stack last year

1st degree is right!!
OK I see the triple stack
Does everything come w dosages and directions?

no but I PROVIDE them to everyone... here is the dosing and everything you need... all can be purchased at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Dylan I'll be honest I'll need a few weeks to save the funds but in the meantime I'd like to learn what each of those products does are they all on YouTube?

Top Bottom