napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New User first SARMs cycle and questions

Voices

Hello my name is James
I'm 25, 5' 9", 200lbs, and eat a very strict diet to lose weight (Mostly veggies and chicken. 1500 calorie diet). I was 235 lbs a few months ago. I workout 4 days a week and do cardio 2 days of the week. I'm looking to get cut/lose body fat, im about 25%bf according to taping myself. I had a few questions about my SARMs cycle that i chose and about SARMs affecting my medications i take. I am a bipolar schizophrenic and take anti-depressants and anti-psychotics. Are those safe with SARMs?

The stack i plan on using is:
1-8 s4 50mg day split dosed 25mg in the am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-8 cardarine (GW-501516) 20 mg day split doses first in the am and 12 hours later
1-8 hcgenerate
1-11 n2slin
1-11 creatine nitrate

mini pct
9-11 unleashed/post cycle
9-11 bridge

i would love any input or advice about how the SARMs will affect me, if at all, and any diet or cycle changes i should make.
Thank you

Last edited:
Hello my name is James
I'm 25, 5' 9", 200lbs, and eat a very strict diet to lose weight (Mostly veggies and chicken. 1500 calorie diet). I was 235 lbs a few months ago. I workout 4 days a week and do cardio 2 days of the week. I'm looking to get cut/lose body fat, im about 25%bf according to taping myself. I had a few questions about my SARMs cycle that i chose and about SARMs affecting my medications i take. I am a bipolar schizophrenic and take anti-depressants and anti-psychotics. Are those safe with SARMs?

The stack i plan on using is:
1-8 s4 50mg day split dosed 25mg in the am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-8 cardarine (GW-501516) 20 mg day split doses first in the am and 12 hours later
1-8 hcgenerate
1-11 n2slin
1-11 creatine nitrate

mini pct
9-11 unleashed/post cycle
9-11 bridge

i would love any input or advice about how the SARMs will affect me, if at all, and any diet or cycle changes i should make.
Thank you

hey bro.. this is just not good... this entire cycle is not good at all... your meds are fine to take with sarms but i have real concerns about everything else... the n2bm products... why bro?? that is NOT a post cycle whatsoever... that wont recover a damn thing... youll be wanting to recover your money back after you use that trash... not good... all that other bull shit on cycle, GET RID OF IT... PLEASE don't tell me you bought your sarms yet?

i only bought some of the gw and s4 and a bottle of the n2slin and hcgenerate. i'm glad i asked before i bought everything

i bought the gw and s4 from sarms1.com

Might as well toss it bro. Who knows what they put in their SARMS anymore. SARMSX should be the only source you use. I'm sure SARMSX isn't the only legit source on the planet, but their the only ones I know that are supplying quality SARMS and ancillaries

well that sucks. i guess ill just write it off as a loss. ill use sarmsx from now on. so what kind of stack should i use this being the first time ive ever used anything like SARMs. i have no experience so any advice or a recommended stack would be great.

well that sucks. i guess ill just write it off as a loss. ill use sarmsx from now on. so what kind of stack should i use this being the first time ive ever used anything like SARMs. i have no experience so any advice or a recommended stack would be great.

im really sorry brother, truly... I really wish you would have asked before you made that purchase... You didnt know though so take it as a lesson learned...

im more than happy to help... its clear your looking for a cutting stack... i have the perfect layout for you... here is the link for the stack along with the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

It's good you at least found out before you got everything. It's obviouos you were looking at some very old outdated info that is just not good. You want to stay away from all of those sources and stick with sarmsx. For your goals of cutting, I would run a stack like this

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom