napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to this?

bowlcutcult

Hello. I have only ran one cycle previously - Ostarine + Cardarine for 12 weeks. I ramped up to 25mg Ostarine over the cycle and kept Cardarine at 10 for the cycle.

This was slightly over a year ago. I am wanting to now run a second cycle.

I bought S4, RAD and I still have plenty of GW left from the previous cycle (that has been stored properly in cool, dark area, so assuming shelf life is ok after just a year).

I am hoping to get some insight on dosing this cycle and if I am ok running it for a full 12 weeks. Hoping to cut down about 12~15lbs over the cycle, I'm 223.6 now but if I could get below 200 (fat chance) that would be ideal.

Thanks for any advice

and a side note, I will be getting bloods done before. I'm sitting at probably 15%ish BF if that helps. Have been lifting consistently but also eating in a surplus for about 9 months now. maintenance cals around 2700 according to some online calculators

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms visit either Sarms4sale or Umbrella Labs!

Use Dylan’s layout. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom