napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forum.

Punk434

What's up everyone? Figured I'd make an into topic. I'm from the EVO forums but that place has recently gone to shit, can't stand it over there and was told about this place by one of the members. Either way, a little about myself. I'm a competitive powerlifter in the 242/275 weight class, have a meet coming up in November. My best numbers are 700/420/620 1740 as a natty lifter in the 275 class weighing 250. I've recently went to the dark side though and plan to hopefully keep moving up the ranks.

Welcome to a real forum bro.
Youll love it here....and best thing? No n2gaurd! :mrgreen:

cmb5017 said:

Not true bro, N2G alive and well on this boards, who needs AAS when you can suspend N2G and inject it, much better then AAS. Look at my signature for proof!

Punk434 said:
What's up everyone? Figured I'd make an into topic. I'm from the EVO forums but that place has recently gone to shit, can't stand it over there and was told about this place by one of the members. Either way, a little about myself. I'm a competitive powerlifter in the 242/275 weight class, have a meet coming up in November. My best numbers are 700/420/620 1740 as a natty lifter in the 275 class weighing 250. I've recently went to the dark side though and plan to hopefully keep moving up the ranks.

I'm very happy to see you come over here to a great home here, and we would like to welcome you to the AR family. This place is nothing like over there at EVO. That place is a joke full of scamming, and altered posts and reviews. Don't say the right things and your posts get deleted or you get banned. We take care of everyone here, and look out for one another.

You have some very impressive numbers for your lifts, my friend! If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask!

RickRock said:
Punk434 said:

I'm very happy to see you come over here to a great home here, and we would like to welcome you to the AR family. This place is nothing like over there at EVO. That place is a joke full of scamming, and altered posts and reviews. Don't say the right things and your posts get deleted or you get banned. We take care of everyone here, and look out for one another.

You have some very impressive numbers for your lifts, my friend! If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask!

I'm happy to be here. The more I look around and browse over here the more I like it. I've never seen such hypocrisy like the shit going on at EVO, it's pathetic. This place has already been bookmarked to my browser haha.

21infantry said:
cmb5017 said:

Not true bro, N2G alive and well on this boards, who needs AAS when you can suspend N2G and inject it, much better then AAS. Look at my signature for proof!

^LOL .. :lol:

Punk434 said:

Welcome to AR friend..

Awesome to have you and welcome!! I love seeing people find this place when they've been on that Evo shit board. It's night and day difference and it is that way because of the people we have here. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum Punk.

Punk434 said:

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! love the name and avatar... i wish he was still on because he was damn fun to watch... im really happy that you made your way over here... you are going to quickly see that no other forum is comparable.. im happy to have you call AR your new home... im always here if you need anything... don't hesitate to ask

DylanGemelli said:
Punk434 said:

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! love the name and avatar... i wish he was still on because he was damn fun to watch... im really happy that you made your way over here... you are going to quickly see that no other forum is comparable.. im happy to have you call AR your new home... im always here if you need anything... don't hesitate to ask

ah, don't get me started on CM Punk.. I miss that mother fucker lol. He was the best thing to happen to wrestling since the Attitude Era. Always love meeting a fellow punk fan... I'm really enjoying it here so far, thanks for the hospitality.

I'm with you Punk434.

Gotta go where all the good sources go.

ah, don't get me started on CM Punk.. I miss that mother fucker lol. He was the best thing to happen to wrestling since the Attitude Era. Always love meeting a fellow punk fan... I'm really enjoying it here so far, thanks for the hospitality.

LOLLL its true though bro... he WAS the entire WWE for quite a while... He was about the only reason to watch for some time... It would have been sweet to see him in some feuds now with Brock and Rollins... Or a match with Sting... Shit... I don't care, even at his age, Sting is the shit man...

Im really happy to have you here bro... Im always here if you need me

LOLLL its true though bro... he WAS the entire WWE for quite a while... He was about the only reason to watch for some time... It would have been sweet to see him in some feuds now with Brock and Rollins... Or a match with Sting... Shit... I don't care, even at his age, Sting is the shit man...

Im really happy to have you here bro... Im always here if you need me

I stopped watching from 06 to 11, when he cut that pipe bomb it brought me back to watching, he's been my favorite ever since. I really hope he does well in the ufc, I'll be going to his first fight. I hate what they've done to sting so far, they've made him look like a joke. Vince loves trashing wcw guys.

The pleasure is all mine brother, its really nice to see all the comradery on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom