napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forum.

I stopped watching from 06 to 11, when he cut that pipe bomb it brought me back to watching, he's been my favorite ever since. I really hope he does well in the ufc, I'll be going to his first fight. I hate what they've done to sting so far, they've made him look like a joke. Vince loves trashing wcw guys.

The pleasure is all mine brother, its really nice to see all the comradery on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, sting has not been used properly... honestly, i would have put the title on him over rollins... that match with triple h was epic and i didn't have an issue with that ending but this time was bull shit... big time... i just can't see punk doing well in ufc but i hope he does... where is his first fight?

yes, sting has not been used properly... honestly, i would have put the title on him over rollins... that match with triple h was epic and i didn't have an issue with that ending but this time was bull shit... big time... i just can't see punk doing well in ufc but i hope he does... where is his first fight?

It hasn't been announced yet. Should be soon. But I feel hell do well, he has been training w the Gracie's for years and the dude can take pain, he's wrestled w a fractured skull and never took pain killers after the fact because he's straight edge. Of course, he could just get destroyed lol.

The wwe booking as of late has been so terrible. It's like a chore to sit through war. I've been watching Raws and ppvs from 97 in order on the network and it was such a better product.

It hasn't been announced yet. Should be soon. But I feel hell do well, he has been training w the Gracie's for years and the dude can take pain, he's wrestled w a fractured skull and never took pain killers after the fact because he's straight edge. Of course, he could just get destroyed lol.

The wwe booking as of late has been so terrible. It's like a chore to sit through war. I've been watching Raws and ppvs from 97 in order on the network and it was such a better product.

98-02 was the very best... i still have a dvd copy from the front row at raw in 98 and stone cold and the undertaker were going at it and stone cold literally got thrown into my lap... it was the greatest fucking day ever man... lol i was in high school.. it was so awesome.. 98 was the best for wwe and just wrestling in general... i fast forward through most of raw anymore.. i only watch certain parts... anytime heyman speaks for instance lolll or when orton is on, brock, triple h, rollins but most of it is horrible anymore... the wwe network is great though to really watch some quality times... im the biggest stone cold fan ever so anything he's involved in, im definitely into it man

The attitude era will never be surpassed.. Stone cold was amazing, the greatest thing to ever happen to wrestling. If only fucking Owen hart didn't drop him on his head dude, we would have had him for so much longer

The attitude era will never be surpassed.. Stone cold was amazing, the greatest thing to ever happen to wrestling. If only fucking Owen hart didn't drop him on his head dude, we would have had him for so much longer

i don't even want to get into that one! fuck man, his career was cut way too short... its such a shame but accidents like that happen in wrestling... let me know when that punk fight is because if its close to me, perhaps we could catch it... i can get tickets to anything bro

i don't even want to get into that one! fuck man, his career was cut way too short... its such a shame but accidents like that happen in wrestling... let me know when that punk fight is because if its close to me, perhaps we could catch it... i can get tickets to anything bro

That would be awesome, I'd assume itd be in Vegas but I'll let you know for sure

What's up everyone? Figured I'd make an into topic. I'm from the EVO forums but that place has recently gone to shit, can't stand it over there and was told about this place by one of the members. Either way, a little about myself. I'm a competitive powerlifter in the 242/275 weight class, have a meet coming up in November. My best numbers are 700/420/620 1740 as a natty lifter in the 275 class weighing 250. I've recently went to the dark side though and plan to hopefully keep moving up the ranks.

Welcome to the family bro and nice numbers. Let me know if there's anything I can help with along the way

Top Bottom