napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to sarms and looking for some Q/A

new

Im looking into giving sarms cutting 4wk stack a try and c how it works out.

38yr old
5,7" tall
155lb

GYM enthusiast for 18yr but have been serious for the past 6yrs until last year. My time was dedicated juggling a 1 year old and now his 2 and im ready to get some of this baby weight off. I have been at the gym doing a HIt program/row/step machine for 2 months 3 time a wk and im almost back to what i was before. I have never been super lean, mostly hovering around 18% BF, I want to go down to 14% maybe 12% BF.

I eat 1500 cals a day protein/carb-50/50 fat 400-450. im considering lowering my fat a little and maybe carbs.

Im not a big dude and im more concerned in losing weight right now before trying to add some lean muscle later maybe 10 or 15lb but right now im concerned in keeping the little muscle I have. will a 4wk cutting stack be enough and what should i expect and what should I keep an eye on so i dont waist my time figuring out later and will i have enough gas in the tank to play with a 2 year old or should i keep the fat and carb the way i have it. anyway any advice would be great Im just want to get this dialed in and safe.. thk

38yr old
5,7" tall
155lb

GYM enthusiast for 18yr but have been serious for the past 6yrs until last year. My time was dedicated juggling a 1 year old and now his 2 and im ready to get some of this baby weight off. I have been at the gym doing a HIt program/row/step machine for 2 months 3 time a wk and im almost back to what i was before. I have never been super lean, mostly hovering around 18% BF, I want to go down to 14% maybe 12% BF.

I eat 1500 cals a day protein/carb-50/50 fat 400-450. im considering lowering my fat a little and maybe carbs.

Im not a big dude and im more concerned in losing weight right now before trying to add some lean muscle later maybe 10 or 15lb but right now im concerned in keeping the little muscle I have. will a 4wk cutting stack be enough and what should i expect and what should I keep an eye on so i dont waist my time figuring out later and will i have enough gas in the tank to play with a 2 year old or should i keep the fat and carb the way i have it. anyway any advice would be great Im just want to get this dialed in and safe.. thk
are you saying you have a 4 week cutting cycle or asking whether its enough... thats DEFINITELY not enough... a 4 week cycle literally makes no sense... sarms dont even peak until week 8... i can help you with everything but i need more info... do you already have your sarms? if so, where did you get them?

38yr old
5,7" tall
155lb

I say add in weight training, and 30 higher minutes of steady state cardio a day.
Raise your calories to about 2600 calories (figure out your Macros)
Take
MK2866 25mg a day
SE9009 30mg a day (5mg spaced 6 times throughout the day every 2-3 hours)
And GW501516 20mg 30 minutes before you workout.

Later on i say get on lgd to bulk but im recommending you drop as much body fat as possible before that.

38yr old
5,7" tall
155lb

You really need a full 12 week cycle bro. 4 weeks won't do anything for you. As for what I would run, I would go with the trie and true triple stack for your goals and see how that treats you. It's an extremely popular and effctive stack and cost effctive.

Here is the protocol for that along with links to get what you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I also think your diet needs help, and I recommend chc,ing out my diet and nutrition thread

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

No cycle in hand, I was curious since everyone on this site were talking about 12wk+ cycles and I just assumed most of these guys were a lot bigger, hence longer cycles.

For 2500k diet is that even possible to loose fat and be on a cutting cycle? Wouldn't I be spinning my wheels with that much energy or is it that the cutting cycles takes that much out of you.

I read the nutritional thread and the 50/35/15 got my attention. a few years back and I mean way back I did a 60/30/10 and my body didn't like that at all and eating that much protein and fat was brutal but 50/35/15 seems more in the middle from what I have tried.

For the 12wk cycle wow, I just want to start out with baby steps and make sure this stuff works and work with my physiology. I just don't want to be that dude who walks into a gnc store and walks out with a bunch of product that don't do jack, until you get everything squared out. Plus 12wk totally feels like Heisenberg move or some pharm rep.

So I do a 10min warm up on the bike after I do hit for 35min 30 seconds on 30 seconds off for 3cycles and then weights for 30min with 3 to 4 sets with 14 reps/set, I alternate between legs and everything else. Sometimes I call it quits early when my form is all off. I go to the gym m/w/f every week and I usually recuperate pretty good for the next gym visit. I try to keep my gym visits between 1.15hrs to1.5 at the gym and I would prefer to up the weights than to spend anymore time at the gym. Plus I cant take away my free time from family stuff. So I'm hoping I can't get what I want done in that time frame and running the cutting cycle. Also One of my concerns with running the cycle is that would I be able to use up all the benefits of the cycle with my time frame/goal and if not how much time would I have to set aside to accomplish my goals, I just don't want to half ass it and waste my time and goof it up.

I guess thats another question. What's the gym rutin that works really well and how much time do you guys put in at the gym with this stack.

The dosing, is it ok to take everything in the (am) and hit the gym 3 pm,possibly 5pm, I just feel like if I dose 30 min before workout I would be tossing and turning all night and not get good night sleep and f$&" everything up, since I can't hit the gym in the morning. I know this was long but I just want to balance everything with the commitments I made and tapping in on some knowledge would help out a lot.

Top Bottom