napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS and Forum

FleeDoggy

Hello all!

I'm new to this forum and the SARMS world, but during my research this forum popped often and seemed like an awesome community.

I've been working out for about 19 years, but primarily just messed around with pre-workouts, protein, BCAA, and diet. My brother in law began a cycle of Ostarine and the results were good. He's a bit younger and just dived in without a ton of research. He ordered some powder and he didn't know about a PCT or anything. I believe his "buddy" was using ostarine, so he decided to. I've been looking around and it seemed like an LGD-4033 + GW-501516 was a good combo, so I've placed my order which should arrive today.

I ordered what I believed to be an 8 week cycle. 10mg/ml x 60ml for both. I'm looking to get a bit more lean muscle mass and the dry grain + vascularity.

Here's my current specs: 5'7", 188lbs and about 11% body fat.

I work out daily, around 6:30 am before work. Usually, I take a pre workout... hit the weights... and have a protein shake. During the day, I consume 1-2 sugar free rockstars. I'm going to be cutting back on my caffeine intake.. It's a bit high. My diet is pretty good otherwise, but could always use a little improvement. I'll probably cut out an energy drink or the pre-workout.

So, I have a couple questions I was hoping someone could help with.

1. Do I need a PCT and if so, what do you recommend?
  2. If I do a PCT, when exactly should I start it?
  3. How do I know how much I'm taking on a daily basis with the liquid dropper for my SARMS?
  4. Does the dropper only hold a certain amount? I had seen an article where someone said this was the case, but I want to be sure I'm only taking the right amount.
  5. Do I just put the drop on/under my tongue and call it good, or do I put it in something?
  6. Any other recommendations to go in conjunction with the SARMS cycle?

Sorry if these are *newb* questions, but I want to make sure I'm doing this right.

Thanks in advance! Any other thoughts are welcomed!

-Jerry

never put it under your tongue, ever... take it straight down... each dropper should hold 1 ML and your sarms will say something like 20 MG/ML for example... the numbers are different on each one... so that tells you that ONE ML holds 20 mg... heres the layout for the cycle... in the future, ask these questions BEFORE you buy something... i have no clue if you even bought quality but you openly admit you dived in with no research.. thats really bad dude

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the quick response!

Just to ease your mind... I mentioned that my brother dived in without research. I did do research and after reading many threads, yours seemed the most educated.... which lead me to ordering the combo of LGD4033 and GW501516 and joining this forum.

Both the SARMS I ordered stated: 10mg/ml x 30ml.

So, 2 drops of GW501516 per day and 1 drop of lgd4033 per day. Should I take them before my workout?

I'll pick up that PCT recommended.

Thanks again!

-Jerry

peptides warehouse was kicked off of here years ago for trying to get reps to make fake reviews, for selling a very very underdosed product and lying to customers, just so you are aware

Top Bottom