napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Isarms and have a few questions - GW-501516 and SR-9009

Happy Friday!!!

I ordered the cutting stack suggested by @Dylan, and just received my tracking #. I'm so friggin excited I feel like a kid in a candy store !!!!

I will start a new thread for my log once I receive my stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies for the redundant posts... I was receiving an error, as such, I believed my comment was not posted successfully.

Thanks for reaching @gamegrl! I'm excited about the beginning of my new journey... Truth be told, the b12 injections was an impulse buy. I have been dealing with fatigue for a while now, and was somehow convinced that it would be good for energy and fat loss. However, a lot of my low energy level stemmed from my inconsistencies with training, bad eating habits, and not getting the requisite amount of sleep that needed. No more excuses for me...it's time for me to get back on track - healthy eating, training and sleep.
I feel the luv and support system this forum offers, and it's truly amazing!!

I hear ya! I'm totally behind you and with you! If you nail that sleep thing, please let me know. LOL I fail at it consistently, training or not. Insomnia queen and it's annoying. This is an amazing forum for support and the info is spot on. I don't think the b12 was a waste of money for other things, just don't think it does what we wanted it to do as far as training. I will be very interested to hear how you feel around the fatigue issue. Good luck!

Happy Friday!!!

I ordered the cutting stack suggested by @Dylan, and just received my tracking #. I'm so friggin excited I feel like a kid in a candy store !!!!

Awesome to hear! I know you'll love that stack, and I'm looking forward to following your log

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Happy Friday!!!

LOLLLL im over here thinking, damn, thats awesome and i love to hear it but i get the point!! LOLLLL you didnt have to tell me 30 times! LMFAO!! its okay, it happens often! im so glad your excited and ready to see some serious results!

Thanks for reaching @gamegrl! I'm excited about the beginning of my new journey... Truth be told, the b12 injections was an impulse buy. I have been dealing with fatigue for a while now, and was somehow convinced that it would be good for energy and fat loss. However, a lot of my low energy level stemmed from my inconsistencies with training, bad eating habits, and not getting the requisite amount of sleep that needed. No more excuses for me...it's time for me to get back on track - healthy eating, training and sleep.
I feel the luv and support system this forum offers, and it's truly amazing!!

I hear ya! I'm totally behind you and with you! If you nail that sleep thing, please let me know. LOL I fail at it consistently, training or not. Insomnia queen and it's annoying. This is an amazing forum for support and the info is spot on. I don't think the b12 was a waste of money for other things, just don't think it does what we wanted it to do as far as training. I will be very interested to hear how you feel around the fatigue issue. Good luck!

I had three injections of lipotropic B12 injections thus far (1ml every three days), and to be honest I don't feel as it has helped in terms of boosting my energy level.
I have fixed my insomnia issue by using 0.5 ml of liquid melatonin 30 min before bedtime. I used it for 4 days, and stopped in order to see if I was able to go to bed naturally on day 5, and I was able to sleep successfully. So far, I am sleeping without it. With melatonin you have to be cautious that you don't become dependent, as such, usage should be minimal. I also found that 0.5 ml did not make me feel groggy in the morning.

I had three injections of lipotropic B12 injections thus far (1ml every three days), and to be honest I don't feel as it has helped in terms of boosting my energy level.
I have fixed my insomnia issue by using 0.5 ml of liquid melatonin 30 min before bedtime. I used it for 4 days, and stopped in order to see if I was able to go to bed naturally on day 5, and I was able to sleep successfully. So far, I am sleeping without it. With melatonin you have to be cautious that you don't become dependent, as such, usage should be minimal. I also found that 0.5 ml did not make me feel groggy in the morning.

OK, thanks for the tip on the melatonin. I haven't tried it. Tried 5 HTP but it gave me headaches. Valerian root did nothing but maybe my dose was too low.

Top Bottom