napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Isarms and have a few questions - GW-501516 and SR-9009

miss514

Female - New to Isarms and have a few questions - GW-501516 and SR-9009

Hello Everyone,

I need your help with regards to Sarms, particularly for fat burning.

Let me give you a brief background. Here are my stats:

Female
47 yrs old
5'6
158 lbs

I've been lifting weights for 20 yrs, and at one point (3 years ago) I was in excellent shape. However, in the past 3 years, my training has been inconsistent to say the least for x y reasons. My goal weight is 130 lbs, toned and lean, but not muscular. As such, I'm not looking to gain mass.

As a mesomorph with good genetics building muscle has always been easy, but getting lean has been difficult.

In terms of diet, I was thinking of Keto or calorie shifting/carb cycling adding intermittent fasting (IF).

Workout - full circuit (2 day on/one day off)

Cardio - HIIT (30 minutes) fasted - early morning 5 times per week

Fat burner:

lipo B12 injections - 1 ml every 3 days

GW-501516 20mg per day for 8-12 weeks

SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Will these 3 products aid in decreasing my BF%?

Do I need pct? Should I take N2 guard as well?

Does my plan to get lean seem reasonable? And finally, where can I purchase sarms (reputable company)?

Any suggestions/ advice will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
please do not bring up n2guard.. that is a HUGE waste of money and NO you do not need it with sarms whatsoever... that products, like all their products are triple the normal cost and completely not necessary whatsoever... lipo b12 injections are fine but dont expect them to do much for your weight loss... maybe slightly but nothing worth the money... for your goals, i have the perfect stack for you... here is the link to purchase everything you need followed by the layout... this is the very best sarms cutting stack you can get...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

1-12 rad140 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

you would need a pct though, you can find the pct stack on sarmsx, if you use Dylans above protocol

You are on the right track with wanting to use sarms for your fat loss goals. Sr9009 and GW are perfect for you, and I would also add in S4 to really round it out which is the shred stack from www.sarmsx.com

You want to run a full 12 weeks. Here is the protocol

As a female, you DO NOT need a pct

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg per day 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Please help!!

Im a male 47 years of age and looking to do the same as miss514 is to cut.Been working out for years and finally got results with sarms the past year. I am currently taking S-4, RAD-140, GW-501506 AND A Peptide I got from a friend of MK-2866 that tastes like shit from Sarms Warehouse.

Anything I am missing or need to change to get lean and cut? I need to drop about 20 pounds. I was taking some Winn and Anavar alone with MK-2866 for about a month, but my energy went through the floor and I was always tired. So I stopped the Winn and the Anavar. Why am I so drained that I cant do cardio? No injections.

I got my S-4 and GW from Sarms warehouse and my MK at peptides warehouse and my rad-140 from Hardcore. Then I found a YouTube video with you in it that lead me here. What do you recommend.

Last edited:
Im a male 47 years of age and looking to do the same as miss514 is to cut. I am currently taking S-4, RAD-140, GW-501506 AND A Peptide I got from a friend of MK-2866 that tastes like shit from Sarms Warehouse. Anything I am missing or need to change to get lean and cut? I need to drop about 20 pounds. I was taking some Winn and Anavar alone with MK-2866 but my energy went through the floor and I was always tired. So I stopped the Winn and the Anavar. Why am I so drained that I cant do cardio?
three things... 1. START YOUR OWN THREAD... this is EXTREMELY RUDE to hijack another members thread... 2. you have FAKE sarms so who knows what you are actually taking... that so called "company" is no company at all and 3. you ran TWO orals WITHOUT test.. your liver is fucked, so is your test... WHAT DO YOU EXPECT... you dont know what your doing and you are wrecking yourself... you, my friend, are a prime example of why people get hurt and why steroids get such a bad name...

Sorry man, I didnt know that. I am new to this. I just thought I was where she was and could add to. Sorry my apologies. How do I start my own thread?

Welcome!!! For me I take a multivitamin, and vitamin d3 as I have low levels of vitamin d. If you take anything regularly then you can still take those. I really like Dylan stack, but I also like the combination of sr9009, gw, mk2866 and s4. I had very good results with that stack.

I can tell you gw and sr9009 are my favorite for cardio enhancement ND fat loss. However I like the others added in for healing andmuscle building as well.

MissBizz

Welcome!!! For me I take a multivitamin, and vitamin d3 as I have low levels of vitamin d. If you take anything regularly then you can still take those. I really like Dylan stack, but I also like the combination of sr9009, gw, mk2866 and s4. I had very good results with that stack.

I can tell you gw and sr9009 are my favorite for cardio enhancement ND fat loss. However I like the others added in for healing andmuscle building as well.

MissBizz

Thanks MissBizz, I appreciate your feedback! I usually take a b12, multivitamins, magnesium, zinc and d3 so I will ensure to continue while running the stack.

Have you used RAD140? If so, what are you thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks MissBizz, I appreciate your feedback! I usually take a b12, multivitamins, magnesium, zinc and d3 so I will ensure to continue while running the stack.

Have you used RAD140? If so, what are you thoughts?

Unfortunately that is one of the ones that I have not ran yet. But it will be one of my next ones. I'm excited to try it.

MissBizz

Noted...thank you!

I'll be placing my order for the stack on December 9th.

sounds good! i have had NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT feedback on women that have used rad... its showing excellent results for cutting, endurance, lean muscle and strength...

You are on the right track with wanting to use sarms for your fat loss goals. Sr9009 and GW are perfect for you, and I would also add in S4 to really round it out which is the shred stack from www.sarmsx.com

You want to run a full 12 weeks. Here is the protocol

As a female, you DO NOT need a pct

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg per day 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

It's my pleasure to help! Let me know if you have any further questions!

Unfortunately that is one of the ones that I have not ran yet. But it will be one of my next ones. I'm excited to try it.

MissBizz

I hear you... I'm excited about running/trying the stack. This is my first time, and I'm
happy that I can seek advice from individuals who are well versed about Sarms.

I hear you... I'm excited about running/trying the stack. This is my first time, and I'm
happy that I can seek advice from individuals who are well versed about Sarms.

Absolutely I hear you lol. I remember my first stack last summer 2015 I was super excited. Since then I've ran 3 more stacks and gw and Sr together. Make sure you create a log so other females can see your experience. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I'm always around!

MissBizz

Top Bottom