napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to gear and Cycles

realweightsmashers

Hello,

I am very new to Gear. Back in 2014, I was working with a trainer that had me on Deca and dbol, no PCT and no instruction of use. I was using too much, having to go to the doctor because my back would be in pain, so I completely stopped using the gear and damn near fell into an emotional state because I had no knowledge PCT while/after cycling. I am wanting to see if the cycle below makes sense and how much (Quantity) I would need to be successful. My the whole goal is to do this right this time. I am 33yrs 220LBS muscle but holding about 13-15% BF. I am want to comp but I want to cycle like a pro not like a Jackrabbit. Tell me if this cycle makes sense.

Weeks 1-10:
*500mg testosterone enanthate 2x per week
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
*1 tablet of Clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 11:
*300mg testosterone enanthate per week
*1 tablet of Clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 12:
*250mg testosterone enanthate per week
*1 tablet of Clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:
*.25mg of Arimidex every other day
*100mg of Clomid every day

Week 14:
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
*50mg of Clomid every day

That trainer is completely incompetent as far as AAS. He's a dick for advising you on something he clearly doesn't know anything about. Have you had blood work since to see if you ever recovered? If not that should be your first priority.

The cycle needs work but you gotta get that hormone panel first

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I have and everything looked fine. This was about 3 months ago. I couldn't figure out at the time why my fucking back was in so much pain. Mind you, I am a heavy lifter and very focused on contraction on lighter weight and trust me the pain was something different.

Why are you taking clomid during cycle with test?

Clomid, nolva should be taken 2 weeks after your last pin for a total of 4 weeks.

HCG should be taken last 2 weeks of cycle and the 2 weeks before you start PCT. ( 4 weeks total)

Aromisin is a better choice than Armidex and should be taken EOD 12.5mg during cycle and PCT.

Also I wouldn't taper the test.

Stick to 500mg week , 1000 is way too high and you risk estrogen conversion.

I'd throw in 50mg Proviron per day as it will allow for more FREE TEST to become available and will compliment your test.

I'd filled up the whole damn syringe with AAS because he said it was cool to do so. THA FUCK! lol I am alot more wiser now.
Holy shit bro. Lol I have no respect for assholes like that, no consideration for other people's health. You're in the right place now man good luck

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

@Elemenohpee Awesome! I knew that I would never give up on my dream just had to find another way. And the trainer was IFBB pro at that, so I had to move the fuck on. lol

Last edited:
@DT97 I haven't started this cycle, this was something I find onlinr and it actually included Tren but after listening to Dylan on youtube I took that out of the equation. Could you give me a breakdown of what this should look like in an 8-12 window?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

here is the full layout...

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week (DO NOT TAPER)
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod or arimidex .5 mg eod
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

@DT97 I haven't started this cycle, this was something I find onlinr and it actually included Tren but after listening to Dylan on youtube I took that out of the equation. Could you give me a breakdown of what this should look like in an 8-12 window?

Dlyan gave you a solid cycle plan and pct to follow bud. You are in great hands with that setup, and that's exactly what I recommend to you

Why are you taking clomid during cycle with test?

Clomid, nolva should be taken 2 weeks after your last pin for a total of 4 weeks.

HCG should be taken last 2 weeks of cycle and the 2 weeks before you start PCT. ( 4 weeks total)

Aromisin is a better choice than Arimidex and should be taken EOD 12.5mg during cycle and PCT.

Also I wouldn't taper the test.

Stick to 500mg week, 1000 is way too high and you risk estrogen conversion.

I'd throw in 50mg Proviron per day as it will allow for more FREE TEST to become available and will compliment your test.

1. Should Aromasin be used daily throughout the cycle?
2. Should Proviron stop with the last pin?

1. Should Aromasin be used daily throughout the cycle?
2. Should Proviron stop with the last pin?

EOD means "every other day", and that's a good starting place for the aromasin at 12.5mg EOD

Yes on the Proviron.

Follow what Dylan said in his PCT protocol. Since I took his advice I had the most retainable ever on my cycle gains.

aromasin is used EVERY OTHER DAY as DT pointed out and yes, you can run proviron all the way through and it can be used in pct as well but it is good to take a break from it after some time... on this cycle, you would run it all the way through bro

EOD means "every other day", and that's a good starting place for the aromasin at 12.5mg EOD

Yes on the Proviron.

Follow what Dylan said in his PCT protocol. Since I took his advice I had the most retainable ever on my cycle gains.
absolutely awesome brother and im so happy to help...

Top Bottom