napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to forum and SArMs

Tina

Hey guys. I'm a female and just watched and researched alot of Dylans info. I am not competing but have Def want to lean out and shred while holding onto my muscle. Since SARMs are legal and better then anavar or women I thought it give these a go. I'm a little iffy about s4 and it's vision side effects. But everyone if different so I might not experience it as bad.. since I'm new to a cycle of anything should I only start with one Sarm or so the tripe stack or what? Any recommendation along with dosages and lengths to run it would be great. I wanna start asap. Also I get different stories PCT for women or not? Will my results during my cycle go away or remain?

Hey guys. I'm a female and just watched and researched alot of Dylans info. I am not competing but have Def want to lean out and shred while holding onto my muscle. Since SARMs are legal and better then anavar or women I thought it give these a go. I'm a little iffy about s4 and it's vision side effects. But everyone if different so I might not experience it as bad.. since I'm new to a cycle of anything should I only start with one Sarm or so the tripe stack or what? Any recommendation along with dosages and lengths to run it would be great. I wanna start asap. Also I get different stories PCT for women or not? Will my results during my cycle go away or remain?

You don't need any pct as a female, and sarms are extremely safe for women, yet very effective....so you can start off with a great stack, and for your goals I have the perfect one for you. This is what I think your best bet is. It will allow you to burn fat and build endurance while gaining lean muscle and strength during your cut

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

welcome to isarms... absolutely awesome to have you... i gave you the layout in another thread but here it is again... as you know, you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

this cycle is perfect for the goals you have...

1-12 rad140 10 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

You don't need any pct as a female, and sarms are extremely safe for women, yet very effective....so you can start off with a great stack, and for your goals I have the perfect one for you. This is what I think your best bet is. It will allow you to burn fat and build endurance while gaining lean muscle and strength during your cut

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Great response I was looking for the same answer. I'm 6'0 256lbs about 25% body fat and have a goal of reaching 10% (non-athlete).
Hopefully this stack will help. I'm going to try it for 8 weeks. As a side question to follow with what Tina had asked.
I currently wear glasses. Is there any concern with S4 and its side effects? I understand that stopping will make them go away
but I anm wondering if taking days offs to remove the Effect will hinder the benefit of taking the stack?

Thank you!

Great response I was looking for the same answer. I'm 6'0 256lbs about 25% body fat and have a goal of reaching 10% (non-athlete).
Hopefully this stack will help. I'm going to try it for 8 weeks. As a side question to follow with what Tina had asked.
I currently wear glasses. Is there any concern with S4 and its side effects? I understand that stopping will make them go away
but I anm wondering if taking days offs to remove the Effect will hinder the benefit of taking the stack?

Thank you!

it wont hurt your vision or ruin it... what happens is that you have a hard time adjusting from dark to light areas... it can be uncomfortable to some... its not as though its an all day battle or something like that... not at all.. make sure to follow my dosing protocol on it... here is the link... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

here is the way to run this stack for a male... you can get the very best sarms anywhere at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the response Dylan.

This is best forum I have ever been apart of.
I appreciate the knowledge and the access.

I ordered my stack on thusday.. just got my tracking number.. so hopefully by next week I'll start my cycle.. I will keep u all updated on progress.

Glad to have you here bud, and I'm glad you enjoy the information

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I ordered my stack on thusday.. just got my tracking number.. so hopefully by next week I'll start my cycle.. I will keep u all updated on progress.
Awesome! I'll definitely be interested in your thoughts on the stack and the incredible results I'm sure you'll have. Keep us updated!

Welcome aboard Tina! You will be very happy with SARMS. My wife is taking them now and getting great results.

im more than happy to help bro... im so pleased to hear your enjoying the forum so much... trust me, you will just continue to learn more and more each and every day

yes, please do... im looking forward to seeing your progress... dont hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions

I am also a female, competitive athlete, natty so far, but tired of getting my bum whipped at NPC competitions ;) and starting to consider sarms.
Was wondering if a stack is advisable to a complete newbie to sarms. Wouldn't it make sense to try them one at a time to see how your body reacts, side effects, etc, and only then stack them if needed? Sorry if it seems a stupid question.

you can but the real deal effects are when they are stacked because you get the synergistic approach. there are really no sides for women except maybe some tingling in places we wont mention yet or heightened sensitivity (not all bad), and some have had some vision sides with S4 but that is tolerable as well my wife is on her 3rd cycle of the triple stack with the addition of sr9009 this cycle and is loving it for fat loss definition and well being

I am also a female, competitive athlete, natty so far, but tired of getting my bum whipped at NPC competitions ;) and starting to consider sarms.
Was wondering if a stack is advisable to a complete newbie to sarms. Wouldn't it make sense to try them one at a time to see how your body reacts, side effects, etc, and only then stack them if needed? Sorry if it seems a stupid question.
It's not a stupid question at all. The thing is, sarms have different properties and characteristics, so to get the well rounded benefits the stack is where that really shines

Even as a beginner female to sarms, I still recommend at least going with the triple stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

thats not a stupid question whatsoever... in fact, its the exact opposite... its a great question but also has an easy answer for you... sarms are not like steroids... where you need to ease into them more and gauge body reactions at a slower pace... sarms do not carry a fraction of the sides and can be ran much different... you will easily see each compound working because they all have certain stand out qualities... side effects are minimal at best and you are completely fine to stack your first time... you can get more intense with your stack as you move forward... i would start with the triple stack... here is a link to get everything you need as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 12.5 mg day the first two weeks then bump to mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Many thanks to everybody's kind response!

Question: is there an analog to S4 I can substitute? I am a digital artist, even minor vision problems are really important.

Last edited:
Many thanks to everybody's kind response!

Question: is there an analog to S4 I can substitute? I am a digital artist, even minor vision problems are really important.

go with rad 140... 10 mg the first two weeks then bump to 20 mg...

Can someone tell me how to upload pics? I would like to show progress and get feedback to make sure I am running my stack right and stuff.. my tracking number says delivery for TOMORROW... yay!!!

Can someone tell me how to upload pics? I would like to show progress and get feedback to make sure I am running my stack right and stuff.. my tracking number says delivery for TOMORROW... yay!!!

the BEST way to do it is to go to www.tinypic.com and upload them there... they give you a code to paste in the forum to post to forums that way and its free image hosting on their website... its very simple... if the pic ends up being too big, there are free websites to resize your pics as well... www.picresize.com

Top Bottom