napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New powerlifting cycle

BigScuds

Planning a new powerlifting cycle. As some of you may know, I was training for a meet in November and things were going very well. 8 weeks out from the meet I get Strep throat AND Mono at the same time and lost 33lbs in nine days! (I went from 304lbs to 271) My health is back under control now and I'm training for a different meet in December! I've gained back 12lbs so far and am slowly putting more back on. Goals for this meet are to squat 775, bench 650, deadlift 660. Here's the plan I have laid out for the cycle. As always, feel free to make any suggestions.

10 weeks out

Test C- 500mg/ week
Deca- 500mg/ week
Aromasin- 12.5mg/ EOD

Six weeks out add

Mast P- 100mg/ EOD
Tren A- 100mg/ EOD
TNE/TRNE- 100mg/ each training day
Anadrol- 50mg/ ED
Caber- .5mg/E3D

Two weeks out add

Halo- 30mg/ ED

I'd personally run prop and npp..that deca will barely be kicking in good at that time frame

I'd personally run prop and npp..that deca will barely be kicking in good at that time frame

10 weeks is plenty of time for Deca in my opinion and experience, and I personally got very strong on Deca....not so much with NPP, so I don't see a problem with that aspect of the cycle

Planning a new powerlifting cycle. As some of you may know, I was training for a meet in November and things were going very well. 8 weeks out from the meet I get Strep throat AND Mono at the same time and lost 33lbs in nine days! (I went from 304lbs to 271) My health is back under control now and I'm training for a different meet in December! I've gained back 12lbs so far and am slowly putting more back on. Goals for this meet are to squat 775, bench 650, deadlift 660. Here's the plan I have laid out for the cycle. As always, feel free to make any suggestions.

10 weeks out

Test C- 500mg/ week
Deca- 500mg/ week
Aromasin- 12.5mg/ EOD

Six weeks out add

Mast P- 100mg/ EOD
Tren A- 100mg/ EOD
TNE/TRNE- 100mg/ each training day
Anadrol- 50mg/ ED
Caber- .5mg/E3D

Two weeks out add

Halo- 30mg/ ED

You picked the right compounds for powerlifting in my opinion, but I'm just curious why you added the Masteron? I can't see that offering you anything to be honest

You picked the right compounds for powerlifting in my opinion, but I'm just curious why you added the Masteron? I can't see that offering you anything to be honest

I've heard nothing but positive things from fellow lifters about Mast P for strength. Many guys substitute it for Tren if they can't take it or if their wives say no more Tren lol. I figured I'd try it this cycle and see how it works for me. If I don't feel like I get much out of it, I'll know not to use it again next time.

Hey scuds. Glad you're back. Sucks about the sickness. I like the stack actually. And those are some impressive goals man

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I've heard nothing but positive things from fellow lifters about Mast P for strength. Many guys substitute it for Tren if they can't take it or if their wives say no more Tren lol. I figured I'd try it this cycle and see how it works for me. If I don't feel like I get much out of it, I'll know not to use it again next time.

That's ironic, because Masteron is one of the weakest steroids of all in terms of mass or strength. It honestly adds virtually nothing. It's known more for cosmetic reasons for hardening and vascularity, and also libido. Not much else. It's primarily used by bodybuilders going into a show as a polishing drug

That's ironic, because Masteron is one of the weakest steroids of all in terms of mass or strength. It honestly adds virtually nothing. It's known more for cosmetic reasons for hardening and vascularity, and also libido. Not much else. It's primarily used by bodybuilders going into a show as a polishing drug

That's exactly what I said to half a dozen of my peers whom I highly respect. They still stood by what they said about Masteron

That's exactly what I said to half a dozen of my peers whom I highly respect. They still stood by what they said about Masteron

That's interesting. First I've heard of that! Lol. Well it certainly won't hurt you to add in bud. It really doesn't have any side effects to speak of. I just thought it was an odd addition to a powerlifting cycle

I like mast for strength myself. I don't use it for that reason but it does help for me. It gives me equally bad aggression to tren though at high doses.

Top Bottom