napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New ownership

What's up everyone! You will absolutely love Dylan as the new owner. He is good people, and knows his shit for sure. He also has a respectable team that is extremely knowledgeable and extremely instrumental in helping members achieve their goals. I know Dylan was excited to get things going over here and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the members. If there is anything you guys need, I dont know everything but I'll help out where I can. Excited to be apart of this awesome community with other like minded members.

Liking the simple layout...nice and clean! Looks like the board's going to be going places now so looking forward to an exciting future.

I wanted to post this in the open so everyone knows the situation. Since starting iSarms, it has been a rollercoaster ride with explosive growth combined. I have done my best to grow the website and help members at the same time. While I have made many mistakes, I believe I handled myself with dignity and honesty as I tried to grow the website.

Unfortunately, due to problems with my family and time constraints, I have decided to sell iSarms to the industry leader in SARMS – Mr. Dylan Gemelli. For those of you who do not know, Dylan is one of the founding fathers of the SARMs industry, and he's someone I truly respect. He's shown me the way, and he has explained to me some of the good and bad choices I made while growing this website. As of January 01, 2016, iSARMS will have Dylan as the new owner. I'll be taking a backseat and dealing with my family issues and problems.

I wish Dylan Gemelli the best of luck, and I hope everything works out.

P.S. Everyone that might not like the changes, please trust me, Dylan is a great guy and he'll really put iSARMS on the map. :)

Sugga

Well bro ...good luck to you. I hope you do hang around with us when you can.

Thank you everyone... I guarantee and promise that is my mission to make this the very best forum in existence, and having every one of you support this and here helping and passing knowledge, we are well on our way... You already know I am the most hands on admin your going to find and every one of you inspires me to do everything I possibly can for our family here... We are off to an excellent start and things are only going to get better each and every day..

Thank you for doing this Dylan. I look forward to intertwining with the isarms people. and a better and badder board.

I've worked side by side with Dylan for years, and I can assure everyone that this forum will absolutely be the best out there, bar none. Dylan is the best administrator you could possibly ask for, and also his knowledge on sarms is unrivaled. I'm looking forward to the future here at isarms as well as everything great from SarmsX!!

Thank you everyone... I guarantee and promise that is my mission to make this the very best forum in existence, and having every one of you support this and here helping and passing knowledge, we are well on our way... You already know I am the most hands on admin your going to find and every one of you inspires me to do everything I possibly can for our family here... We are off to an excellent start and things are only going to get better each and every day..
This is great brother. Looking forward to what the future brings. You're doing a damn good job so far. Glad to see we're all here.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

He'll yea, looks like the AR crowd didn't miss a beat lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Stormed in all at once! Just like we do. Glad the family stayed together. And looking forward to it growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to See my AR Peep's are Still here, :). An Welcome to the IS Peeps,Just Sit back an Enjoy the Ride, Dylan an Rick an the Other Mods from AR are Very Helpful an Friend Guy's an GAL"S, So Don't Ever Be afraid to ask them Questions. An Can't wait to get to Know the IS People an Mods if there are any, Let's Do this Dylan. :).

I've worked side by side with Dylan for years, and I can assure everyone that this forum will absolutely be the best out there, bar none. Dylan is the best administrator you could possibly ask for, and also his knowledge on sarms is unrivaled. I'm looking forward to the future here at isarms as well as everything great from SarmsX!!

i really appreciate that bro... you and i have been such a damn strong team for quite some time but we are only getting better... you have always helped bring out some of the best in me and its very much appreciated...

Glad to See my AR Peep's are Still here, :). An Welcome to the IS Peeps,Just Sit back an Enjoy the Ride, Dylan an Rick an the Other Mods from AR are Very Helpful an Friend Guy's an GAL"S, So Don't Ever Be afraid to ask them Questions. An Can't wait to get to Know the IS People an Mods if there are any, Let's Do this Dylan. :).

absolutely brother! thank you, it is truly appreciated!

the only agenda here is to help and guide as much as possible! that's what we are all here for and that will always be the focus of what goes on here...
And that's what make us the best and what's going to take us to the top. Thank you for all your hard work and everything you have done DG!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom