napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member Just Saying Hi

Hello to everyone I'm Tony. I finally decided to post because I have been lurking for a while and reading the forums. I really enjoy a drama free atmosphere and everyone here seems really nice and actually concerned with helping others. I'm not a big fan of talking about myself so if you have any questions about me feel free to ask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:
Hello to everyone I'm Tony. I finally decided to post because I have been lurking for a while and reading the forums. I really enjoy a drama free atmosphere and everyone here seems really nice and actually concerned with helping others. I'm not a big fan of talking about myself so if you have any questions about me feel free to ask.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! If you want a drama free atmosphere where everyone helps out one another, you've definitely come to the right place! That's exactly what we do here, and we are glad to have you as part of the family. If you ever need anything, just let us know!

Thank you I appreciate it! I will definitely be using this as my go to for advice. It's a rare thing to find a place for advice without a bunch of trolling assholes but this place lives up to it's reputation.

deathbyduck87 said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! its great to have you and im looking forward to helping you as well as seeing your contributions... Im so happy to see the level of comfort you feel and that you were able to feel that you could post without dealing with normal forum bull shit... like ive said in other threads, this is a family and you are a part of it now... you can speak freely just as everyone else and noone is going to give you any sort of sort...

its great to have you here! welcome to adrenaline rush!

Top Bottom