napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Here

dpetze22

Hey guys, just read a little post about introductions so here is mine.

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 158
Body Fat%: 10-12%
Have been an athlete my whole life. Highschool and college baseball. Still play adult league baseball. Also do OCR races. Workout 5-6 days a week. Depending how far out i am from next race dictates training. Have always loved being in the gym and lifting weights.
No cycle history have been reading a ton and trying to become as knowledgeable as possible.
Goals: Continue to work on my physique am fairly pleased with it. Have a tough time putting on size without eating 4,500 calories a day problem is I gain a alot more fat then i like when bulking.
Supplements: Dont take any currently besides protein powder. Have taken creatine, pre-workouts, BCAAs.
Nutrition: Was going to school for biochemistry before I had to leave because of family illness. Have been vegan for the last 9 months. Eat lots of organic fresh fruit and vegetables. Protein sources are typically nuts, beans, lentils. Do not eat soy or any processed foods. Never eat fast food either. Drink a minimum 1 gallon of water a day. I would say the only unhealthy thing i consume would be to much caffeine.
Injuries: Broke my leg playing baseball in high school. Spiral fracture of fibula, with an ankle dislocation and torn ligaments. Metal plate with screws was placed in leg. Have dealt with some tendonitis in elbow in shoulder over the last year.

Welcome to the board bro! This is a great place gather knowledge as well as excellent resources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're gaining too much fat cuz of this: Protein sources are typically nuts, beans, lentils

Meat = muscle

You're gaining too much fat cuz of this: Protein sources are typically nuts, beans, lentils

Meat = muscle

also keep in mind nuts and beans are incomplete amino acid profiles.

sorry bro but the Vegan life aint for bodybuilding. want mass? EAT MORE BEEF

SpikedEggnog not trying to be arguementative here my macro breakdown sits around 10% to 15% fat on a daily basis. Fat intake is definitely not an issue. Lentils and beans contain less then 2g of fat per a serving. I believe it is more due to my metabolism. This was an issue for me before I went vegan. Which i have onyl been for 9 months. During which i have not lost any muscle mass and have been able to make gains in lifts when I am training for that.

Welcome to isarms brother. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, and let me know if you need anything

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

SpikedEggnog not trying to be arguementative here my macro breakdown sits around 10% to 15% fat on a daily basis. Fat intake is definitely not an issue. Lentils and beans contain less then 2g of fat per a serving. I believe it is more due to my metabolism. This was an issue for me before I went vegan. Which i have onyl been for 9 months. During which i have not lost any muscle mass and have been able to make gains in lifts when I am training for that.

it will be more difficult to gain size as a vegan but you can still do it... it just takes a lot more tweaking and trial and error with your diet because of certain limitations you put on yourself but rest assured, you can still get size

Hey guys, just read a little post about introductions so here is mine.

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 158
Body Fat%: 10-12%
Have been an athlete my whole life. Highschool and college baseball. Still play adult league baseball. Also do OCR races. Workout 5-6 days a week. Depending how far out i am from next race dictates training. Have always loved being in the gym and lifting weights.
No cycle history have been reading a ton and trying to become as knowledgeable as possible.
Goals: Continue to work on my physique am fairly pleased with it. Have a tough time putting on size without eating 4,500 calories a day problem is I gain a alot more fat then i like when bulking.
Supplements: Dont take any currently besides protein powder. Have taken creatine, pre-workouts, BCAAs.
Nutrition: Was going to school for biochemistry before I had to leave because of family illness. Have been vegan for the last 9 months. Eat lots of organic fresh fruit and vegetables. Protein sources are typically nuts, beans, lentils. Do not eat soy or any processed foods. Never eat fast food either. Drink a minimum 1 gallon of water a day. I would say the only unhealthy thing i consume would be to much caffeine.
Injuries: Broke my leg playing baseball in high school. Spiral fracture of fibula, with an ankle dislocation and torn ligaments. Metal plate with screws was placed in leg. Have dealt with some tendonitis in elbow in shoulder over the last year.

welcome to isarms bro... its great to have you... thank you for posting all the pertinent information... bulking is tricky because there comes a point, even with very clean eating where we tend to gain unwanted fat... there is a fine line there... its all trial and error from person to person... i am always here to help if you need me... don't hesitate to let me know

Top Bottom