napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy in town

What's up every one. Glad I found this place. Was doing some research and came across expressdomestic, which led me here.
Looks like a great find and am excited for what the future holds. Just gonna sit back, continue to read and learn all I can from you guys and continue to grow, literally.

welcome brother! expressdom is good people, i know a few people that he made happy on a few different boards

Welcome to AR...glad you found your way here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy to have you join us. There is always something going on and always more to learn. Welcome and I'll see you around the board.
SnS

What's up every one. Glad I found this place. Was doing some research and came across expressdomestic, which led me here.
Looks like a great find and am excited for what the future holds. Just gonna sit back, continue to read and learn all I can from you guys and continue to grow, literally.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... you are definitely right in regards to growing... not only will go grow an abundance of knowledge but you will grow like you never imagined progress wise as well... we have you covered in every aspect here of guidance and with recommendations etc... don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way!

Welcome to AR, bro!

Welcome to AR brother! You are in a great place full of awesome people, and I'm sure you will love it here. If you need anything just let us know!

Man, defiantly sounds like I found the right place then. One journey ends and another one begins. Thanks again every one. Looks like i'm going to be doing a lot of reading. lol

Top Bottom